○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○

Page 5 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:37 pm

{It's fine, been busy as well XD And night!}

Clara blushed when she swore she saw Sebastian give her a small smile. Yeah, maybe he made smiles to everyone, but nis smiles seemed genuine whenever he smiled at her. Maybe she was just being cocky, but something was different about his smiles. She shook her head, slapping the red off her cheeks and wiped the counters down.

"Thank you, Sebastian," Ciel said to his butler, glaring slightly at him for making them wait.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  MadamePhantomTrancy on Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:20 am

(( Back! I've fallen ill, I have a cold but I'm off school. I hate being ill! XP I'll make a animation or something while I'm off. ))

Sebastian had a fake smile on his face as he noticed Ciel's slight glare, "No problem, my lord." He replied. He waited for the other servants to arrive and stand their guard.

Estelle shuffled uncomfortably in her chair. She couldn't shrug off the different aura emanating from the man, as she delicately tried to eat. Trying not to drop anything with her cutlery, she took her time.

MadamePhantomTrancy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:02 am

{I don't like being ill either XP}

Clara darted next to grandfather that was standing there, doing his best to keep his, um, "normal" form. Ever since the accident with Ciel's parents, he is often drifting off in this careless daze, but always got things done and took lots of energy to stay in his formal pose like a Phantomhive servant should.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  MadamePhantomTrancy on Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:04 pm

(( Usually colds strike around winter, but it's striking in Summer? It's rather unusual. I'm gonna start a tumblr! ))

Pretty soon, the Italian man had finished the starter, as the dinner ensued with many dishes to be devoured, ranging from the rich flavor of Spaghetti Bolognese to a Caeser salad, and then a dessert of Profiteroles,eclairs and crepes, all rich in Chocolate for Ciel's sweet tooth.

Once dessert had been consumed, Estelle sat back in her chair, as Sebastian collected up the dishes, since he knew Mey rin would drop them. He washed them quickly as possible, as the Italian man went to get up as Sebastian made a hasty return.

She shuffled rather uncomfortably again, awaiting of what Ciel would want to do next.

MadamePhantomTrancy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:31 pm

"I'm very happy to see you enjoyed your meal," Ciel told his guest, having a smile on his porcelain face. "Would you care for a game of chess next? As soon as we get that over with, we may talk about the business affairs."

Clara eyed Ciel as she gathered the other dirty plates so Mey-Rin couldn't and break them, like usual. And like usual, Ciel would start talking about important business affairs such as this instead of suggest a silly game of chess. He is only 12, she reminded herself, however, he is the head of a very important toy company. Maybe a game of chess was alright every once in a while, but she couldn't let go of the bad feeling that kept sticking to her.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  MadamePhantomTrancy on Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:24 pm

(( I have the rest of the week off now. My parents said I look really ill ))

"That would be good."The Italian man said with a smile, "I've been wanting to get onto business affairs as well as a game of chess."

Estelle watched them leave as she decided to stay with the servants, getting off of her chair and dusting herself for anything.

Sebastian stopped Ciel for a moment, "Do you wish me to aid you, or stay with the servants?" He said, gazing back to where they were.

MadamePhantomTrancy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:30 pm

{I'm really sorry to hear Sad But take it from me, you might not wanna miss so many days of school}

"I do not need your help for a small game of chess. Make sure the id-, excuse me, the others do not make any more of a mess," Ciel told his butler sharply.

Clara helped Mey-Rin with the rest of the kitchen tools and put the dirty table cloth into the hamper and the utensils into the sink.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  MadamePhantomTrancy on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:03 pm

(( Why? And it's bearable at the moment, it's at its worst in the morning but at the end of the day it's slightly better. Apparently i've gone really,really pale. ))

"Yes, my lord."Sebastian replied, walking to where the servants were. All of a sudden, he started to help, making sure the kitchen was polished and spick and span.

Estelle was looking out of the window in the kitchen, the rays of sun pouring in. She was lost in a daydream.

MadamePhantomTrancy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:40 pm

{Imagine the make-up work afterwards}

Clara glanced over at Estelle who was still in her seat. "Miss Estelle? Is everything the matter? Does your leg still hurt?" she asked. She had been wondering if her leg had been hurting her throughout the entire meal.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top