○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○

Page 42 of 45 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○

Post  MadamePhantomTrancy on Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:02 am

(( Hey! Sorry about not replying, I literally got caught up in finishing off the fanfiction, then watched some episodes of black butler 2 and book of circus. 

Adding up to that plot, we could have them go out to look for each other, when Clara or Estelle get approached by another demon or something. Could be an early encounter with Alois and Claude, XD! ))

MadamePhantomTrancy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:11 am

((Yes! Very Happy Love it! And you're good ^^ I gotta download Book of Circus. Do you know when it's gonna be dubbed?))

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  MadamePhantomTrancy on Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:24 am

(( I'd say around next year or so, since that's how long it usually takes. Either way, the dub will be awesome! And thanks! ^^ I can so imagine Sebastian being all mad that Claude even set foot near Clara, and Ciel like "That booty shorts dancing weirdo..." and facepalming XD ))

Later in the day, Sebastian and Ciel were both in Ciel's office, for reasons unknown, but most likely to discuss something serious.Sebastian stood rather solemnly next to a wall crossing his arms in a casual fashion, as if waiting. His young master had yet to speak to him, to give him orders, so Sebastian stood and waited. 

MadamePhantomTrancy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:09 am

((Haha, right!? And ooh, mad Sebastian, I like it ^^))

Ciel sighed and opened his eyes, turning to his butler. "We need to discuss about the girls... This is not going to work out, me with Estelle nor with you and Clara. I do not want to inflict pain on them. I couldn't live with myself if I do."

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  MadamePhantomTrancy on Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:36 am

Sebastian nodded,"Tragedy will result in this at the end, I do understand your point." Sebastian nodded,"What do you suggest we do? We cannot simply tell them about the contract." He was rather worried on the outcome, which most positively would be negative.

Estelle meanwhile was walking to her room to retrieve something, after going outside with Finny to help him with the plants. It was rather chilly, so she clutched onto her coat as she walked down the hallway.

MadamePhantomTrancy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:15 pm

Clara was dusting the pictures in the house, just thinking it'd be a good thing to do to kill time before going to bed. However, she walked down the hallway to the picture near the Young Master's study and heard him having a rather serious talk with Sebastian. She knew it was unladylike to eavesdrop, but something was wrong in their voices.

"Of course not. That would cause them to either believe we're mad or be frightened," Ciel said, hands on his temples, trying to think of something. He then looked at his butler and asked, "Is wiping minds a demon's power?"

Clara's eyes went wide. Demon's power? she thought, feeling a little alarmed that such an odd question came from a young boy.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  MadamePhantomTrancy on Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:28 am

Estelle saw Clara listening to something. Being as curious as she was, she continued walking in the hallway until she got to Clara as quietly as she could so she could listen too, silently waving at her.

Sebastian chuckled a little,"My my, are you resorting to wiping their memories of us?" While Sebastian tried to keep on a bright note, inside he wasn't happy at all. A clueless emotion he couldn't put his finger on would be wiped away if her memory was wiped, and the probability of it happening again uncertain.
His faced turned serious,"I'd say we can, although it is rather pesky and a long process. Are you sure you want to do this, young master?"

MadamePhantomTrancy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:43 pm

((Hello!! Very Happy ))

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  MadamePhantomTrancy on Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:49 pm

(( Hey! Dude we haven't spoken in a long time! ^^
Anyway regarding this do you just wanna start over from where we left off? Like I remember us leaving off when everyone leaving, so we can start off from the morning ^^

Also want me to make the mew mew rp if you don't mind? Like a 1x1 for us if you want, or an open one ^^  ))

MadamePhantomTrancy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 45 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top