○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○

Page 6 of 45 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ○♦♠ вlacĸ вυтler • 1х1 wιтн nιaнearтs ♠♦○

Post  MadamePhantomTrancy on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:14 pm

(( Ouch, yes. I have fallen behind in Science, but in most other ones I'm surviving with C's, even B's and A's in some we measure these out of our final grades, so it's good im getting a C, but yes. Also I missed alot of really juicy arguments. ))

"Hm?"Estelle replied, before realizing,"Ah, It does not now. If I put too much weight on it, it might." She said, bending her leg,"I'm fine."

Sebastian overheard, and being a curious demon, he listened with a small smile. Even though he was a demon, talks about semi-serious matters was something he couldn't miss out on.

MadamePhantomTrancy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:33 pm

{I just hope to never miss so many days of school again.}

"Maybe you should retire to your room for now to rest your leg," Clara suggested, frowning. "I do not wish for you to push yourself."

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  MadamePhantomTrancy on Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:30 pm

(( Yeah, missing school does get abit boring after a while ))

Estelle nodded,"I understand. Since i've been up, I'll retire to my room." She said, finally agreeing. Her leg was hurting worse than before, as she limped back to her room.

"What happened?"Asked Sebastian in his thick british accent, directed to Clara, in a neutral tone.

MadamePhantomTrancy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:15 am

{Yeah. And sorry for leaving!}

Clara cursed mentally at how good his hearing was. He might as well be a freaking dog, even though he was a cat-lover. One thing she didn't like about Sebastian out of many things she didn't like, and she just listed two. "We had a bit of an accident this morning. The vase I had just cleaned fell out of my hands when Miss Estelle bumped into me. But I should've been able to hold onto it, so it was entirely my fault," Clara explained, not wanting Miss Estelle to blame.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  MadamePhantomTrancy on Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:14 pm

(( It's ok! I went to sleep shortly after checking my tumblr. It's so confusing! XD I'm gonna play Finny, since you got Baldroy and Meyrin ))

Sebastian sighed,"Don't blame yourself. I have a feeling Estelle was rushing, so it is not entirely your fault, Clara. The vase must have been slippery."He said, looking at her with a neutral expression again,"Well, once the work is done, you may check up on her, then await our guest's leave." He said, giving her a small, unnoticeable smile, before walking away with his usual scowl.

Finny ran in,"Mr Sebastian! The roses have died again!"He cried, out of breath, his usually innocent smile turned into an innocent frown.

"Give me a second..."He said, taking off his black tailcoat as he wandered out into the garden to do Finny's work.

MadamePhantomTrancy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:37 pm

Clara smiled a ghost of a smile. Poor Sebastian. He's always having to clean up after everyone, so that is why Clara did her best not to make a mess like this morning. He's very tolerant and responsible, she'll give him that, including kind. Sometimes, she thinks he's kinder towards her and actually gives her smiles, but she quickly dismisses it and smacks herself on the wrist. Getting cocky would get her nowhere in the world. Sebastian is a mysterious man and he wouldn't just give her real smiles and nobody else them. Maybe he gives Ciel real smiles. She knew he didn't. They had a weird relationship, those two.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  MadamePhantomTrancy on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:07 pm

((What to do next in RP? After the whole Italian guy thing, they should do the kidnapping thing. Should we follow episodes to make plots easier? Also, I just spent half my day trying to sort Tumblr out. I forgot my email AND password. Luckily it's all back now ))

Sebastian was outside, and within a minute or two, the wilted garden had turned into a sea of white roses. He then narrowed his eyes. Out of the perfect sea of roses there was a red rose, imperfect. With a sigh, he plucked it from it's roots, shedding it of the thorns that made it dangerous, so it was just a rose. Satisfied with his work, he wandered back into the kitchen, placing the rose on the counter, and fitting his tailcoat back on himself. He glanced at the other servants to check on them, Baldroy and Meyrin the usual, as Finny looked up at him with sparkling eyes, then to Clara.

MadamePhantomTrancy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:41 pm

{I believe we should, and glad you got it all sorted out now}

Clara washed up the dishes and stacked them in a neat pile. She was in charge of the breakable things and Mey-Rin in charge of anything else that didn't shatter. She winced once in a while when the hot water hit the small cuts she got on her fingers from picking up the little pieces of glass from the hallway, but she kept the pain and wincing to herself.

Once she was done, she grabbed a towel and dried her hands off, neatly hanging it back where she found it. She brushed her apron off and fixed the little bonnet headband on her head so she'd look presentable in front of the guest.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  MadamePhantomTrancy on Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:07 pm

(( Awesome! Should Ciel still get kidnapped, and Estelle go into super-attached-crush mode? XD I'm just sorting out the music player. I swear, I really wanna rewatch Black Butler, but i'll cry at Alois's and Pluto's death again, as well as the last scene. ))

Sebastian then looked away, but not before seeing the cuts on her finger. Pondering his thoughts, he just stood there at how humans would bear pain in stress. He then went to check on his master, who he'd assume was doing well. Like Estelle, he could sense that the Italian man was giving off bad vibes.

While playing chess, the Italian man decided to speak,"So, since your a child, if anything happens, the company goes to me,yes?"He spoke out.

MadamePhantomTrancy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 45 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top