I need a Mentor! (decision made)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need a Mentor! (decision made)

Post  FiraBlossom on Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:26 am

I need a mentor!...I need one who can help me in situations, Flora's Tales, roleplay and more! So someone Pwes be my mentor!:3

Last edited by LaileeFlame330 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

FiraBlossom

Back to top Go down

Re: I need a Mentor! (decision made)

Post  ~North Wind~ on Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:58 pm

Kayreen "Mimie" Twilight Scarlet at your service!! mrgreen 

~North Wind~

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoniee on Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:45 pm

I moved the topic in Help section. Since youre asking for help, it's more suitable here than on Chatta.  :floraWinx: 

And to reply to your question, I wish I could be your mentor but Im really not good myself.  ehem_1 
Im sure a lot of people here can help you on this. (Well Mimie already offered you help so thats goodie.)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

thedoniee

Back to top Go down

Post  CrimsonIzanagi on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:22 pm

Scarlet "Codex" Drakon, ready to help you with any of your situational need. ^v^

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CrimsonIzanagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Micromeichi on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Winxer "Grand-Pooh-Bah" at your beckon call!

Micromeichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelly_girl on Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:40 pm

I'd love to be one, flamie dear! I'd love to be a mentor- it's an interesting job...

Lovelly_girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Semicolon; on Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:14 pm

Flame, did you happen to have the same username on the original website? I recall seeing someone with the same username. If so, it's Astrid99. Not quite sure if you remember me.
Anyway, if you need someone to just show you around, mentor you, or whatever, I'm right here, 'kay?mrgreen

Semicolon;

Back to top Go down

Post  FiraBlossom on Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:50 pm

conflictedcolours wrote:Flame, did you happen to have the same username on the original website? I recall seeing someone with the same username. If so, it's Astrid99. Not quite sure if you remember me.
Anyway, if you need someone to just show you around, mentor you, or whatever, I'm right here, 'kay?mrgreen

i was spiritfairy101 on the original site.....

sadly, i just need one mentor for now..............................................................................................................................................................................
i shall chose one,,,,,,,,,,whith the best advice so, please post your best piece of advice for the summer!

FiraBlossom

Back to top Go down

Post  Semicolon; on Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:02 am

You were SpiritFairy?! The name sounds soooo familiar, but I can't place a "face" to you. Weren't we in a few rps together? The one that mushed up a bunch of shows and animes? Hmmm...

Sadly, my best advice for the summer is to stay indoors and spend most of your tie on the internet, as that's what I do. XD But I'll give it a try.
How about joining a summer camp or planning lots of fun activities with your friends. The worst thing to do in summer is stay cooped up in your room all the time (not really). If you have plans, then you are most likely to spend each day excited for new activities. Plus, it's great to spend time with your friends in the summer, to make up for the small amount of free time you had with them outside of school, during the school year. But it's good to spend some time with your family too. Maybe going on a beach day or spending a whole day playing board games. Anything together with be fun.

Hope my advice was helpful! ^.^

Semicolon;

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum