I can't log in - WA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I can't log in - WA

Post  Sirena Winx on Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:07 pm

Hey guys! I can't log on Winx Adventure. It says my username doesn't exist. I already registered here and on http://www.winxacademie.fr/ but it doesn't work. What do I have to do?

Sirena Winx

Back to top Go down

Re: I can't log in - WA

Post  Semicolon; on Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:18 pm

As much as I would like to help you, we, the staff, have no say and no information on the game unless we ourselves play it. I think you should post this on the other forum, where the creator of the game is located.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Semicolon;

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoniee on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:22 pm

I played a few times, and it worked for me. Well the logging in part did.
When you registered on the other site, did you check your email if it asked for a confirmation? I joined there before, so I dont really know if you get such an email or not.
If it doesnt ask for a confirmation, then make sure you type your password and username correctly! Try a few times and type it slow so youre sure.
Its supposed to work now. If it still didn't, that means that your registration wasnt successful. Try registering once again.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

thedoniee

Back to top Go down

Post  BloomSirenix on Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:36 pm

Smile

BloomSirenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Verax on Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:19 pm

If you have internet connection, and still can't log on, the fault is most likely not on your side.
Just message the game developers about the error. (Juleic and m@thias I believe it is.)

Verax

Back to top Go down

Post  juleic1123 on Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:22 pm

We'll create a new login system exacly like the old one to avoid problems like these! :floraWinx:

juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum