Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Page 5 of 109 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 57 ... 109  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Young Justice - don't call them sidekicks

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:57 pm

Zerena got her luggage and stood on top of some seats so she could spot her sister. It was hard to see since she was short and the airport was so big. She could use some magic to find her sister, but she remembered that using magic for your own advantage always backfires and wasn't allowed to use it in public.

"Ah, man! Dude, you're totally cheating!!" Wally told his best friend, Dick Grayson, as they were playing video games at the Cave in the living room. They had been playing video games for the past hour and every time Wally lost to Dick, he demanded a rematch.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:10 pm

(I'll play Dick for ya while Lily is offline, since she usually doesn't mind ^^)

Zatanna keept her eyes open for her little sister as well, wow.. the airport could for sure be crowded.

Artemis entered the cave in her civilian clothes and saw Wolf asleep beside the sparring platform. Wow, even he's bored... She thought, shrugging and passing him to go to the cave living room and kitchen, hoping someone was there. She could hear the laughs as she entered the kitchen and rolled her eyes at the two boys playing videogame infront of the TV.

"I am not! Just face it, you suck at his game!" Dick stated, laughing before turning and spotting Artemis as she entered. "Oh, hey Arty, you also out of school today? What a coincidence.." He said, but grinning, of course since he knew they went to the same school, only she didn't know that.

"Uh huh, yeah,.. whatever troll," Artemis said, opeing the fridge to get something to drink.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:28 pm

(Thanks, Shine! ^^)

Zerena looked around and spotted a raven headed girl and smiled. That was her sister. "Zatanna! Zee!" she called, waving her arms after setting her stuff down.

"Hey, Artemis, wanna join? Ya know, if you can handle the Wall-Man?" Wally asked, grinning at her, mocking her a bit. He always liked to tease her and get her mad. It was fun, not that he liked her or something, no way...

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:35 pm

(Np! ^^)

"Zerena!" Zatanna smiled and gave her a wave before making her way up to her.

Artemis grabbed some lemon juice and a glass before turning around. "Looks to me like you're loosing Baywatch, and if you know me right, I like a challange," Artemis stated before pouring up lemon.

"Ohh,.. burn," Dick said, laughing.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:48 pm

Zerena hopped down from the seats and grabbed her two bags of suitcases, swerving her way through the crowd to meet up with her sister.

"Shut up, Rob!" Wally snapped, pushing him. "I'm just going easy on him so he doesn't feel bad!" he lied, turning a little red.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily07 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:31 pm

Dick chuckled.
"Yeah, right" he scoffed, crossing his arms "Like you would do something like that"

In that moment, Kim was teleported inside the Cave. Sure, she was supposed to be at school, but she had a signed permission that allowed her to leave or just miss class whenever she wanted. Her mentor sure was quite convincing.
"Hey, everybody" she said, entering the kitchen.

Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:34 pm

Wally was getting ready to tackle Dick when Kim walked in. "Hey, Kim, just in time for you to see me kick Boy Wonder's ass."

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:04 pm

Zatanna finally met up with her little sister and gave her a big hug "Zerena, I've missed you so much!" She said.

"Yeah, right," Artemis rolled her eyes before smiling at Kim. "Hey, you also out of school today?" She asked.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily07 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:35 pm

"Something like that" Kim said with a shrug, a little grin on her face.
"Oh, so you're gonna fight? Guess i did arrive just in time!" she added, amused, after turning to the boys.

Dick shook his head.
"We're not going to fight" he said, serious. Then, he smirked. "Because i'd win"

Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 109 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 57 ... 109  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top