Vampire Knight secrets (Accepting)

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Vampire Knight secrets (Accepting)

Post  Lovelly_girl on Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:58 am

Elizabeth nodded. “Killing him would make the vampire council angry, as Kaname said, and they might execute you..”Elizabeth said slowly.
Her father laughed. “I know that, kids. I wasn’t going to KILL him, just show him how DEATH feels like. Yes, I didn ask Kaname if I could kill his father, but that was only out of anger. I know my limits very well..”her father said, going all serious again.

Lovelly_girl

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:09 am

Cytha looked at the clock as it turned. It was time.

Shy woke up hugging her brother.

"Nothing happened." Cytha said
Then all four of them remembered everything before they were put to sleep.

"You are so lucky Kaname Kuran doesn't remember is early days". Kaname yelled.

There awake them" He responded getting up to his feet.

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelly_girl on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:12 am

“Kaname kuran?Oh, the lord that was transformed by Princess Yuuki. Yes, your father is very lucky in this matter...I just wish Yuki was alive..”Her father sighed.

Elizabeth looked at the kids. It was time, and she couldn’t do anything. She was standing there like a dummy, not able to help. She quickly tried to wake all the four of them.

Lovelly_girl

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:25 am

He walked into the room where the twins were.

They blocked his oath by making a snow drift, only problem was they were now trapped in the room with him.

(You have just kicked ember out by killing off Yuki she is in your charaters year)

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelly_girl on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:48 am

(O.O..I thought this was a 1 on 1...HOW THE HELL DID I FORGET? Sorry, sorry, sorry so sorry! I really thought it was a 1 on 1. I’ll edit quickly..)
Her father quickly shot his other leg. “No, you are not doing anything to them!” he snapped.

Lovelly_girl

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:55 am

(She asked to be Yuki one reason why it was slow starting but not come into it yet, think need to remind her, got an idea so it will work. How does this sound? That Yuki was on holiday with Kaname and that's why she is late coming back to school.)

There was nothing Kaname or Cytha could do there father woke them and it come clear to them you can't kill or seriously harm ones who wake you.

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelly_girl on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:11 am

(Oh, i see. Nice idea, but a pureblood scariffices his/her life to turn another pureblood into a human. Well, Kaname turned into a human and yuki is alive? By the way, that sounds like a good idea..)
Elizabeth looked at both of them, eyes filled with tears. She hugged her father, who pushed her away. ‘Not the time, Elizabeth. Focus. If you want to be a trained hunter, you’ll have to watch and learn..” he said.
Elizabeth wasn’t sure what to do. She looked at Kaname and sheileded both Cythia and Kaname, her eyes back on their father. “Dare to touch them and-“ she began. “Elizabeth, back here now!”her father shouted.

Lovelly_girl

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:13 am

Yuki is in her second year with you she isn't even a vampire yet
and thanxs for the spoiler i didn't know that Yuki did that)

"You can't fight all of the vampire councl there is too many of them". Kaname said.

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovelly_girl on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:29 am

(I thought you already watched the whole anime and read the manga. How come you didn’t know when you read their website(That wikia thingie). And I saw you discussing about this in (the old forum’s) VK fanclub. Anyway, I’m so sorry. I didn’t know. Okay, enough on this matter. It’s making me confused now...///Still, I’mr eally sorry for the spoiler. I seriously hate spoilers too..I’m just sorry!)

Lovelly_girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top