Naruto RPG (Start!)

Page 108 of 111 Previous  1 ... 55 ... 107, 108, 109, 110, 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Post  eliment on Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:50 am

Flar stayed close to Namie. "That wasn't Saskue that was Vixen trying to get the person who grabbed you to let go. She hoped you would get out of the way in time". Flar said flying into Namie's arms. "Sorry my fault I tricked her into following she had no idea you were here as you were already out of site by the time we headed here". She added looking away like a child does when it's being scolded.

Vixen tried to catch up to Namie but it was hard to do so in summer clothing. One of the reasons why she told Flar they could only stay for a minute. "Namie are you alright I didn't hit you did I". Vixen called out when she got her in site. "Saskue?". Namie added. "Not good if Orchimaru finds out about Flar we are all done for". She mouthed in Namie's direction. "What are you doing here Saskue?" She snapped aloud for him to hear. "This isn't like you. And this won't help you to defeat father. Please leave him I will teach you something you can stop father with if you do". Vixen doubted bribery would make him leave but it was the only other thing she hadn't tried on Saskue.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:32 am

"Vixen... what are you doing here?" Sasuke blinked. "You're not suppose to be here unless..."

"Sasuke!" Karin called out.

~*~*~*~
"Flar, you do realize it's dangerous for you to be here." Namine sighed as she gave a worried look.

"Alright, good thing the princess is safe. You wouldn't mind getting kidnap right?" Niriko teased.

"Ha, very funny." Namine said as she rolled her eyes. "I don't mind but facing a whole team plus me... I don't think so."

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:43 am

"Saskue what are you doing here?" Vixen asked again. "Unless what?" She added frowning at her uncle. He could have least finished his sentence in stead of stop like someone had put there hand over his mouth. "Attacking someone who looks helpless isn't nice you know, and there is no place to be hiding any weapon's onto her body". She then turned to look at  Karin since it was her voice what stopped Saskue's speech to a holt. Plus on technicality terms she was the one who attacked Namie but the position Saskue is in it made him look like he was in charge of this operation.

"I can fly  and set things on fire" Flar said in a low voice to Namie. "You can stop being mean to Namie". she added in  warning tone to Niriko joke. She didn't find it funny one bit especially since she got the sneaky feeling that Niriko was being serious on this matter at hand.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:24 pm

"Who is talking?" Niriko asked curiously.

"Oh... it's just Flar." Namine said. "Belongs to a friend of mine."

~*~*~*~
"Look, Vixen you don't have to interfere with this situation. I want you stay out of it." Sasuke said. "Karin, go get the others."

"Ok," Karin nodded. "So this is the Vixen you have mentioned about. You know Sasuke she can be used of a great help." She gave a smirk at Vixen.

"We are not going to let her be in this mission. I don't know why Orochimaru want that helpless princess. It's honestly useless." Sasuke sighed in annoyance.

"Well you were suppose to attack. Did she resemble someone you know?" Karin asked curiously.

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:39 pm

"Saskue this isn't right. Attacking ones who can't do the same back, can you honestly live with yourself" Vixen said to him. "Turning into father won't help you to defeat him. I fear you will turn as twisted as him. I don't want you to get his Shiragan I think it made him crazy". She looked at there cloths and wondered how they could stay so still since it looked like summer wear. "I think I have an idea why he wants her but this isn't right you will be as good as a murder if you do this. You know Orchiaru will propyl kill her".

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:47 pm

"I will seek revenge from him no matter what Vixen." Sasuke said as he walked away leaving her behind.

~*~*~*~
Namine was back with the leader and he heard about the incident. "I see so someone is trying to kidnap the princess. I suggest you be careful. You will continue to be disguise as my daughter but, I think I'm going to contact the hokage again to go and send a back up team so nothing will happen to you." The leader explained as he gave a worried look.

"I understand." Namine nodded.

Namine walked out of the room and she sighed as she didn't know that being a princess can be really stressful. "I need a break." She muttered to herself.

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:52 pm

"Something seems off". Flar said to Namie. "Notice she didn't follow you".

Vixen managed to sneak in to Namie. "There is more than Saskue and Karin and Karin is getting the others. Something isn't right they are hiding something about the princess from you. Village`s have vanished because of Orchimaru and looking for answers they all had rare gifts and abilities in them. Going from that information the princess must have some kind of gift or object of power".

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:53 pm

"What you mean?" Namine asked turned over to Flar curiously.

Namine sighed as she didn't know what to do. "This mission is just going to be a pain honestly. I really just don't know what to do. I have to talk to Marika myself probably."

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:58 pm

"Well you need to do something Saskue already suspects it was you Karin grabbed hold of". Vixen said as a warning. "So far he has no proof but either way, if you or the princess is taken Orchimaru wins on getting one person he is after."

"Think about it if you want to take someone in by force wouldn't you follow them when they make a run for it". Flar said to Namie's question.

"You don't think they are on the real ones trail?" Vixen asked.

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 108 of 111 Previous  1 ... 55 ... 107, 108, 109, 110, 111  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top