What do you want to start with first?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
100% 100% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 3

Re: Pixie Hollow Evil sorcerer

Post  eliment on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:06 am

(So that's two votes for the bleaving in magic after the dark fairy then, I think either one of the dark fairy and sorcerer will work first.)

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePhivs on Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:02 am

@eliment wrote:(So that's two votes for the bleaving in magic after the dark fairy then, I think either one of the dark fairy and sorcerer will work first.)

[[The Sorcerer should go first. He turned almost everyone, including Queen Clarion, to dark fairies. Only the protagonist are left. He cause damages to Pixie Hollow. After the sorcerer, the dark fairy is next. While the fairies are fixing the town, the dark fairy arrived and cause war. The dark fairy command the fairies on her side to make the children think the magic is just a big lie. After the war has ended, Queen Clarion asks the protagonists to make the children believe in magic again.]]

ThePhivs

Back to top Go down

Post  Musa_Eyre on Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:48 am

Do we start yet?

Musa_Eyre

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:30 am

@eliment wrote:that makes 3 stories
1) bleaving in magic
2) dark fairy
3) evil sorcerer

I also thought of the magic one the other one was a sun crystal what helps the balance of summer and winters light since the lower the sun the more blinding it is. The crystal gets in the hands of the pirots putting pixie hollows balance in danger, over warming and freezing the wrong areas putting the fairies wings at risk along with all there work for the main land.

What order do you think will be best? i think the magic would fit best after the dark fairy one.
Since there is three of us as long as we don't all say diffrent order for things it should make a fair vote with it being a odd number.  Smile

Musa_Eyre what order do you think they should go in, they don't need to link together.

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Musa_Eyre on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:57 am

1) Evil sorcerer
2) Dark Fairy(s)
3) Believing in Magic

Is that okay? & please, call me Musa unless
I did something wrong. Thank you!

Musa_Eyre

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:10 am

Travel to a place far away from following the brightest star far to the right and you will find a place full of mystery, wonder, the place where pixies live peaceful lives keeping the seasons a bay on the main land. Things are starting to change in Pixie Hollow, pirots have already discovered the land. But did they come alone?

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Musa_Eyre on Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:57 am

Uh...

On a small island, the fairies lived peacefully between each other. There were fairies of every talent. One was Zephyr, the fairy of wind.

Musa_Eyre

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:18 am

Sky the first all seasons fairy was at the dust tree with the other season fairy leaders to find out the progress of things.

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePhivs on Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:13 pm

In the Spring Valley, there was a fairy named Calice Flower, a nature-talented fairy. Today she is with the animals, as she watch the darling cute animals cross the bridge. "Oh... How cute!", she said. "I'm gonna die because of the cuteness!", she added. She doesn't have a clue what was going on.

ThePhivs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top