What do you want to start with first?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
100% 100% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 3

Re: Pixie Hollow Evil sorcerer

Post  eliment on Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:22 pm

(This is going to have to be quick messages need to go out soon)

Sky went off to the winter woods to help collect the baskets so all the snowflakes can be collected and sent off to Australlia.

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Musa_Eyre on Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:17 am

"Need a little help? The Spring Breeze will deliver the baskets to Australia in 15 minutes!" Zephyr called, waving athe branch of a flowering tree. "In fact, shall I deliver it no-" she began when suddenly, Zephyr's eyes nearly popped out. "LOOKOUT!!!" she screamed, flying over as fast as she could. A dark lightning bolt nearly hit Sky if Zephyr hadn't pushed her away.

Musa_Eyre

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePhivs on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:38 am

{{Musa, I just posted the second lesson, just for you! : )

"Calice, shall we go and help the others collect the baskets?", Darya asked. "Sure we can go, sis!", Darya added, "But wait! We shall dress ourselves with my winter outfits! Are wings will break because of too much cold!" They dress theirselves and go to the Winter Woods. "Cute and cute! Everybody's so cute!" Calice said as she almost die because of the cuteness. "Calice! We don't have time for that!", Darya scolded Calice. "Okay!", Calice said.

ThePhivs

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:40 am

"Your wings should you be here?" Sky said knowing that warm blooded fairies can't cross the boarder. "Thanxs". Sky said when she saw the light. she couldn't use her summer powers in the winter area's with out tipping the balance so she knew somthing was seriously wrong.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePhivs on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:46 am

"Ohhh....... Sky! Didn't you heard? Warm fairies are now allowed to cross the border with their winter outfit on! To protect their wings from the cold!", Calice said happily. "Here.", said Darya.

ThePhivs

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:51 am

"I am like a human. I am the first fairy to be born of all seasons". Sky explained. "Watch your powers you use another seasons power here you tip the balance by melting the snow, or making things grow what shouldn't survive in winder, same for them killing the plants on your side over freezing them, things like Roses don't survive a hard frost".

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Musa_Eyre on Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:06 am

"It's weird to be snowing during Summer?" Zephyr wondered as she fluttered in the Summer Gale.

(Thanks Phebie! Eli, humans are called clumsies for fairies!)

Last edited by Musa_Eyre on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Musa_Eyre

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:32 am

(Sure they said human in the dvds will have to rewatch it again from the begging, thanxs will have to listen out for it in the rescue one.)

"On the mainland the seasons change all the time, while one are is summer like in England, the only place i know Tinkerbell has been, and winter in the Australia where some of the winder fairies will be going". Sky explained. "As the seasons change it will be the opisiste season to each country".

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Musa_Eyre on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:12 am

"I see." said Zephyr, "But that, isn't natural!" Zephyr pointed at a huge, dark cloud rolling over the mountains, bringing dark lightning, huge storms & angry hurricanes along. "Watch out!!" Zephyr called as the hurricanes blew.

Musa_Eyre

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top