What do you want to start with first?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
100% 100% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 3

Re: Pixie Hollow Evil sorcerer

Post  ThePhivs on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:19 am

"Ahhh! A hurricane! A storm in Pixie Hollow! I can barely stand!Ahhh!", said Calice, screaming in terror. Darya was completely calm, "Calice! Better hide from the storm than panic! Could you do something about this, Zephyr, fairy of wind?"

ThePhivs

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:22 am

"It's too dangerous, winds this strong can pull out the the tallest of trees, everyone must get under ground, the only problem is all of everyone's hard work will be destroyed". Sky said with a sad look. "Zephyr please can you get the other fast flyers and help the animal fairies".

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Musa_Eyre on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:37 am

"Wait! I'll try to stop the hurricanes from spreading here! You all go help the animal fairies!" Zephyr shouted. She waved her hands from front & divided the hurricanes in the centre. "Quick! Help the others!" Zephyr called over her shoulder.

Musa_Eyre

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:55 am

"It's too dangerous if your wings get damaged, you will never fly again". Sky said starting to get worried about Zephyr. she was planning on getting all the winter animal fairies any way.

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Musa_Eyre on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:00 am

"It doesn't matter! I'd rather lose my wings than lose my friends! Now go! Help the others!" Zephyr yelled.

Musa_Eyre

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:04 am

"Stay as low as you can minamize the damage if you are hit by anything as you won't fall as far". Sky said flying off into the direction of the winds then going low into the bushes. she found the winder animal fairies huddled up with some snow bunnies, "Come on we need to get everyone under ground, keep as low we possablr i know it will be hard for the birds but they need to come out of the trees". She told the other fairies.

Travan was telling everyone the troubles happening in the winter woods hoping someone knew what was happening.

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Musa_Eyre on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:08 am

"Right! Be careful!" Zephyr shouted above the roars of the hurricanes. Maintaining her hand features, she flew towards the ground.

Musa_Eyre

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:13 am

The winter animal fairies were having problems rescuing the animals in hibernation high up in the trees. Sky put her left hand under her chin. "There has to be away of getting to them before the winds fully hit us". She said looking up where some chipmunks were sleeping.

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Musa_Eyre on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:15 am

Meanwhile, Zephyr's hands were quite numb but she continued to prevent the wind from hitting Pixie Hollow.

Musa_Eyre

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 50 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top