I don't know what to do..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I don't know what to do..

Post  Icefeather on Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:08 pm

I don't know what to do.. Yesterday when i went to comment on a story, it said for me to log in ( again ). So, i just did it. Then it said something was invalid, which logged me out completely. I entered the right user and password. I tried again and again, but it wouldnt go through.
That's when i decided to do "forgot my password" thing. I was able to log in, and changed my password. I logged out ( had to do something ) and tried to log in later, and it didnt work! Eventually i reached 10 times and couldnt do anything for 1 1/2 hour. I clicked the forgot my password today and just logged in after entering the new password. I'm not sure what to do because it might not let me in next time :/ Sometimes it just takes me to the forum page but doesn't show I'm logged in.

Icefeather

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't know what to do..

Post  Verax on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:01 am

Create a new account and see if it has the same behavior?

Verax

Back to top Go down

Post  Salomea on Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:21 pm

Please do follow Verax suggestion and say if it appears again or not.
I promise we will look into that from our side, but it may not be today I'm afraid.

Salomea

Back to top Go down

Post  Icefeather on Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:49 pm

@Verax- I could a new account, however, I don't have a second email.. Embarassed Thank you for the suggestion though ^^

@Salomea- Okay, thank you =)

I found out when I log in through google, it takes me to the forums, saying I'm not logged in. And Safari ( which I'm currently using ) works completely fine ^^ Note to self- Don't log in through google on mobile device

Icefeather

Back to top Go down

Post  Verax on Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:23 am

@Icefeather wrote:@Verax- I could a new account, however, I don't have a second email.. Embarassed Thank you for the suggestion though ^^

@Salomea- Okay, thank you =)

I found out when I log in through google, it takes me to the forums, saying I'm not logged in. And Safari ( which I'm currently using ) works completely fine ^^ Note to self- Don't log in through google on mobile device

You only have one email? What about all the spam/newsletters some sites send to you?
(Also, you can create a free new email account either via google or outlook.com)

But, as far as I see it, the fault is from your side.

Verax

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoniee on Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:47 pm

@Verax wrote:

But, as far as I see it, the fault is from your side.
Yeah most likely, because none has had this problem so far.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

thedoniee

Back to top Go down

Post  Icefeather on Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:56 pm

I have a feeling it is now... I think its over. Problem solved..? I'm just going to be cautious of what i do to this account. im not that smart.. So thank you for everything.. ^^

@Verax- Yeah.. One email ehem_1 I do get those, but not often.

Icefeather

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum