JULEIC

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: JULEIC

Post  Lovelly_girl on Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:26 pm

i'm still a HUGE fan of onion heads...I could really appreciate it if we had more onion heads than we do now..
AND, why are most of the good smlies removed?LIke that smiley that swung back and forth on a swig tied on a tree?

Lovelly_girl

Back to top Go down

Post  xSwimmieX on Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:36 pm

^^I've notified Don, new smilies are on there way. :>

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

xSwimmieX

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoniee on Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:55 pm

@Lovelly_girl wrote:i'm still a HUGE fan of onion heads...I could really appreciate it if we had more onion heads than we do now..
AND, why are most of the good smlies removed?LIke that smiley that swung back and forth on a swig tied on a tree?
Yeah, Mino notified me. ^^
I just wanted to let you know that they were not removed. I just put them into three different section so you could find them easier. Just click on "View more Emoticons" and choose one of the three options. ^^

Also, if you could find the links of the smileys you (or anyone else) want to be added, Id be really helpful if you guys posted the links.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

thedoniee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum