Winx Club 1x1 musa

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Winx Club 1x1 musa

Post  eliment on Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:08 pm

"I guess we had better find out where all the students dorms are just in case they have to be taken back to there dorms for some reason". Watru said he was hoping it would be something as simple as a sprain than anything elts throw but he knew other things could happen. Especially since he had so many entotic sisters. He looked at the map. "Staff rooms here girls dorms are here". he said then photo copied the map. "Want to come I will add the girls names on there dorm room for emergences, that or if anyone plays hookie".

Aria took out her tiny computer her sister Rinrin made. "Mon Frère" She muttered. "Aria can't phone Aria's sisters. As our phones won't work here". She said aloud starting to feel sad that they couldn't talk to one another.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Musa_Eyre on Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:36 am

Violet nodded & got up, bringing with her a pencil & the map.

Jade's phone rang & she picked it up, the screen showing a call from her 5th brother, Chi Woo.

"Hi, Chi Woo! ...Yes, I'm fine......Uh huh! I have a roommate......Yen Shao got a scholarship in Magical Literature?? Tell him I said congrats!...Okay, bye!" Jade answered.

Musa_Eyre

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:42 am

Watru went around to the rooms marking the names down on the map leaving his sisters last. "Huh still only two". He said knocking on the door. "Seems odd since the other rooms have 4 and 5 girls in with them". He said to Violet. "Aria, Jade you two in here?" He asked opening the door.
Aria walked into the living area. "Mon Frère". She said with a smile on her face.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Musa_Eyre on Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:54 am

Violet poked her head through the door & noticed another door at the opposite side of the room. She walked over & opened it slowly.

Jade jumped at the sound of her room door opening, but smiled when she saw it was only Violet.

"Vi! I'm glad to see you've found a boyfriend at last!" Jade teased when she saw Violet & Wataru outside her door.

Musa_Eyre

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:55 am

"Mon Frère". Aria said again looking at Watru
"Your mistaken we are both members of staff". Watru said smiling. He looked at his little sister when she called him. "Aria" He said looking at her.
Aria slowly walked up to Watru and hugged him with a big smile on her face. Something he got use to quickly back home.

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Musa_Eyre on Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:55 am

"I know you're members of the staff. I've known Vi since the time she came to my house & tripped over my younger brother Xiao Ming 158 times! I've been counting!" Jade laughed as she fist bumped Violet.

Violet glared. "You don't have to let the whole world know, you know! Get that into your big brain!" Violet hissed.

Musa_Eyre

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:12 pm

"I am sure Rinrin can work out the problem". Watru said to Aria. "Sounds like home when one of the girls run in the house, or Marmoru leaves her skates lying around somewhere". He knew some people were using there phones within the school so he pulled his out. "Still have signal but none of ours work". He muttered
Aria just looked at him blinking.
There was a strange noise coming from there computers, "Hina" Watur said answering the video call. "This can't be true". He said watching the large status being lifted into he air by something unseen and turned the opposite direction.
Aria had a fear full look on her face as it was cemented deep into the ground due to the earth quakes Japan gets.

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Musa_Eyre on Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:04 pm

Violet & Jade looked confused, but they pulled out their high tech cellphones & handed them to Wataru to use.

"Here, they're brand new," Violet smiled, holding her lilac coloured phone to Wataru.

Musa_Eyre

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:45 pm

"I am going to have to go back to hope Island Hina is going to be freaked out right now". Watru said passing over the clip, "anyone know how that's possible?"
Mrs Fairygonda come into the room looking for Vilote and Watru. "Not another area". She sighed looking at the clip "So the old war has started once again".
"What old war?" Watru asked
"I think we had all better talk in my office". She responded

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top