Knitting question....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Knitting question....

Post  Icefeather on Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:01 am

Errrr.... I kind of started knitting not too long ago as a craft.... but the sides curl like crazy! I've been doing the purl and knit stitch ( because it's the only one I could find a tutorial for... and im not familiar with any stitches like the.... seed stitch?? ) and I'm about 1/3 of the way done with it but I don't want to tear it or start over. What can I do to uncurl it or keep it from happening?
Ive looked it up online but I can't find a way ( I've read a few websites saying ironing it won't work, and some methods are a bit much for me to handle.. ) Embarassed i feel a bit dumb asking...

Icefeather

Back to top Go down

Re: Knitting question....

Post  eliment on Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:33 pm

Try you tube mum found a star blanket on there for her crotching, and there is loads of how to patens on there so there is a high possibility there is one on there for the knitting stitch you want to do. Just save it in your fraverts it's what I did with my bear patten.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Icefeather on Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:54 am

Thanks Smile

Icefeather

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:10 pm

Your welcome I hope you found a few you liked.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum