Winx Adventure: Version 1.0

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Winx Adventure: Version 1.0

Post  juleic1123 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:27 pm

I need your help!

Do you have pictures of WA? Pictures of your clothes, Stella's shop, furniture shop... anything? If you do, send it right here to us! We need the icons for the shop. Smile :floraWinx:

Remember that only with your help we can do this!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  juleic1123 on Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:37 am

Adjusting clothes in the characters. Smile
Just a fake dressing to see more or less how the clothes will look like on the characters.

PS - Yup, there will be new color variations on the old clothes

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

juleic1123

Back to top Go down

HELLOO

Post  crystaall on Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:24 am

HI HI HI HELLO Hi buddy So i am wating for this game to be open like i'm still really excited for this game to come out. So ive been wondering wouldn't it be better if you created alfea. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAASE jumping0045 just think about us starting the game and we walk int the gates of alfea and the school is right there. We go in and walk around can you make it like it is in the episodes. Just imagine the birds the sparkles the winx magic in alfea and we walk around in our rooms we can have roomates and fragonda office,the classrooms,where they eat, the hallways windows with the sun shining in mrgreen BUT what i think would really really be worth it is like A HUUUGE ATTACK that the trix has been planning to do for the longest and eeeveryone fights. Buti think we sould get alfea.
THANK YOU Very Happy happycopains big huug dance

crystaall

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:19 am

You can buy an alfea game for your phone or tablet if that helps you any crystaall. You can play a free version but it only goes up to level 5 and you can't change your name so you will be known as new fairy.

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  crystaall on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:42 pm

@juleic1123 wrote:I need your help!

Do you have pictures of WA? Pictures of your clothes, Stella's shop, furniture shop... anything? If you do, send it right here to us! We need the icons for the shop. Smile :floraWinx:

Remember that only with your help we can do this!

you stay not answering me

crystaall

Back to top Go down

Post  liitleblackdress on Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:02 pm

@crystaall wrote:HI HI HI HELLO Hi buddy  So i am wating for this game to be open like i'm still really excited for this game to come out. So ive been wondering wouldn't it be better if you created alfea. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAASE jumping0045   just think about us starting the game and we walk int the gates of alfea and the school is right there. We go in and walk around can you make it like it is in the episodes. Just imagine the birds the sparkles the winx magic in alfea and we walk around in our rooms we can have roomates and fragonda office,the classrooms,where they eat, the hallways windows with the sun shining in mrgreen  BUT what i think would really really be worth it is like A HUUUGE ATTACK that the trix has been planning to do for the longest and eeeveryone fights. Buti think we sould get alfea.
THANK YOU Very Happy  happycopains  big huug  dance

Thank you so much for your idea! Very Happy
As you may know, it's really hard to create a game like Winx Adventure so we can't really promise Alfea is going to be created, however, maybe one day it will be added to the game if it's possible! Stay tuned. ♥️

liitleblackdress

Back to top Go down

Post  Icy on Wed May 03, 2017 2:59 am

Up to something very, very cold.

And you are so far from finding out what it is... in fact, freezing...

Icy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum