Winx Adventure: Version 1.0

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Winx Adventure: Version 1.0

Post  lucke on Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:40 pm

@Juleic1123 wrote:
@Terminator85 wrote:Hello, how proceed works in Winx Adventure?
Everything is running well. Very Happy
We'll keep you all posted on the Index and in this topic, of course. :floraWinx:
Hi, can I do a question?
If I write my ideas (for the Winx Adventure) in Italian or French, do you understand them?

lucke

Back to top Go down

Post  juleic1123 on Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:44 pm

@lucke: In French I can understand because I speak a little. Besides, the administrator "Mathi@s" is french. Very Happy Italian, I can always try, since I know a little bit.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  lucke on Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:51 pm

@Juleic1123 wrote:@lucke: In French I can understand because I speak a little. Besides, the administrator "Mathi@s" is french. Very Happy Italian, I can always try, since I know a little bit.
Ok! I write them in Italian (if you don't understand it, I always can write them in French or English):
1) Sostituire le Winx della 6° stagione con quelle della 3° stagione.
2) Mettere nel forum solo le sezioni Inglese/Portoghese.
3) Mettere alcuni video per quanto riguarda il Winx Adventure (per esempio farci vedere una piccolissima parte della città).

lucke

Back to top Go down

Post  juleic1123 on Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:03 pm

1 - Remember: After all, this website needs to be updated with the latest Winx Club content, that's why we don't put Winx Club Season 3 on the logo, at least for now. mrgreen

2 - There won't be any other language. Creating them is very hard. However, we're working in something to translate all the News at least. :floraWinx:

3 - Working on it already. Very Happy

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  lucke on Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:14 pm

@Juleic1123 wrote:1 - Remember: After all, this website needs to be updated with the latest Winx Club content, that's why we don't put Winx Club Season 3 on the logo, at least for now. mrgreen

2 - There won't be any other language. Creating them is very hard. However, we're working in something to  translate all the News at least. :floraWinx:

3 - Working on it already. Very Happy

2. Ah, so do you want to translate the news in others languages?

lucke

Back to top Go down

Post  juleic1123 on Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:15 pm

Yes. Smile

juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  lucke on Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:16 pm

@Juleic1123 wrote:Yes. Smile
I can translate it in Italian, if you want!

lucke

Back to top Go down

Post  juleic1123 on Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:03 pm

WA Topic wrote:Our Winx club Fan website has changed!

On the community section, you have big multi-language forums. Post your first message and win WXs (Winx Coins). You can win them for free and spend them on the Winx Adventure game when it opens. Be the richest girl in WA!
WARNING: The only way to win Winx Coins is by talking in the forums (community section).

If you want to buy the new items that will soo. come with the WA game, go chat and meet new awesome friends on the forums! You will meet new friends and make coins without making so much effort. Remember, without talking in the forums, you'll not have even a coin in Winx Adventure. Enjoy!

juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  StellaStars on Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:49 pm

@juleic1123 wrote:
WA Topic wrote:Our Winx club Fan website has changed!

On the community section, you have big multi-language forums. Post your first message and win WXs (Winx Coins). You can win them for free and spend them on the Winx Adventure game when it opens. Be the richest girl in WA!
WARNING: The only way to win Winx Coins is by talking in the forums (community section).

If you want to buy the new items that will soo. come with the WA game, go chat and meet new awesome friends on the forums! You will meet new friends and make coins without making so much effort. Remember, without talking in the forums, you'll not have even a coin in Winx Adventure. Enjoy!
But what about the Mini-Games !!?? We can't win WC coins if we play them !!!?? I'M confused !!

StellaStars

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum