Bug Report!

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bug Report!

Post  StellaStars on Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:27 pm

Hi , I'm still waiting that i have a problem with my profile picture !! I said to you some days ago , or i think last week and you didn't even tried to fix it !! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

StellaStars

Back to top Go down

Post  juleic1123 on Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:52 pm

@StellaStars wrote:Hi , I'm still waiting that i have a problem with my profile picture !! I said to you some days ago , or i think last week and you didn't even tried to fix it !! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

And everyone have that problem, even me. The profile pictures are the only thing that is not ready, like I said in the first announcements 2 months ago: "Profile pictures will be the last thing being ready".

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  Musa_Eyre on Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:37 am

Hi, Ju? I accidentally went into Mobile Version of the site & I can't go back to the Classic Version (Desktop Version)...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Musa_Eyre

Back to top Go down

Post  juleic1123 on Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:42 am

@Musa_Eyre wrote:Hi, Ju? I accidentally went into Mobile Version of the site & I can't go back to the Classic Version (Desktop Version)...

Hmm.. show me a screenshot please. confused

juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  Musa_Eyre on Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:29 am

Sorry I had to show it like that. My ASUS is an old version so I cannot take screenshots.

Musa_Eyre

Back to top Go down

Post  juleic1123 on Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:31 am

@Musa_Eyre wrote:

Sorry I had to show it like that. My ASUS is an old version so I cannot take screenshots.

Go to your chrome options (the 3 balls, on the right side) and search for something like... "laptop / computer version" or "classic version"... ehem_1

juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  Musa_Eyre on Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:35 am

Oh, my gosh! Thank you so much! I was going bonkers using Mobile Version.

Musa_Eyre

Back to top Go down

Post  juleic1123 on Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:39 am

@Musa_Eyre wrote:Oh, my gosh! Thank you so much! I was going bonkers using Mobile Version.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  EmiHaru on Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:17 pm

Username: EmiHaru
Category: Other

Screenshot of the problem:

Description: Everytime I go on the Index page, it gives me the message that the HTML code doesn't work and - after pressing "OK" -  the menu bar disappears.

EmiHaru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum