Bug Report!

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bug Report!

Post  kloklofairy on Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:03 am

@juleic1123 wrote:Laughing Laughing Smile We have a bug that doesn't allow you to change section. You are stuck on the hairs... that's why it's taking so long. cloud We have everything ready, but of course, we can't open Web Avatar with a bug like these...
oh wow that sucks Shocked i hope I knew how to debug so I could help you guys :floraWinx: Crying or Very sad

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

kloklofairy

Back to top Go down

Post  juleic1123 on Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:49 pm

Smile

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  kloklofairy on Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:18 am

@juleic1123 wrote:Smile
Very Happy

kloklofairy

Back to top Go down

Post  kloklofairy on Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:19 pm

Hey guys! For days now I've been trying to go to the portait challenge page but it doesn't let me for som e reason ? Today is the last day of the contest and I've been unable to post my entry ! Crying or Very sad

kloklofairy

Back to top Go down

Post  harpa on Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:24 pm

@kloklofairy wrote:Hey guys! For days now I've been trying to go to the portait challenge page but it doesn't let me for som e reason ? Today is the last day of the contest and I've been unable to post my entry ! Crying or Very sad

Hello dear!
I can't solve the problem but I can help you. Please, deliver your work in my chat topic or send it to me in a Private Message (PM). ^^

harpa

Back to top Go down

Post  harpa on Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:58 am

@harpa wrote:
@kloklofairy wrote:Hey guys! For days now I've been trying to go to the portait challenge page but it doesn't let me for som e reason ? Today is the last day of the contest and I've been unable to post my entry ! Crying or Very sad

Hello dear!
I can't solve the problem but I can help you. Please, deliver your work in my chat topic or send it to me in a Private Message (PM). ^^
Okay, I oppened an exception.
Kloklofairy, I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but we can't wait forever. I will let you deliver your work until next Tuesday, 4th October. After that day, we will continue with the contest.

harpa

Back to top Go down

Post  harpa on Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:03 am

I close it now.

harpa

Back to top Go down

Post  sznblm on Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:41 pm

Who stole my coins?!

sznblm

Back to top Go down

Post  kloklofairy on Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:36 am

@harpa wrote:I close it now.

Hi! Don't worry that's ok! I wasn't able to come online AT ALL these days because things have been crazy for me irl,so I was going to tell you to cancel my participation anyway Razz

kloklofairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum