Bug Report!

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bug Report!

Post  kloklofairy on Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:36 am

Also I'm very sorry to have kept you waiting Rolling Eyes ehem_1

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

kloklofairy

Back to top Go down

Post  harpa on Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:23 am

@kloklofairy wrote:Also I'm very sorry to have kept you waiting Rolling Eyes ehem_1
It's okay. I'm really sorry, dear. ^^

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

harpa

Back to top Go down

Post  cau123 on Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:36 am

Ola Tenho Bugs Da Moeda Estou Com 0 Moedas E As Noticias Não Carregam E Esses Quests Que Fica Uma Uma Abobrinha Nos Perfil São O Que??????????

cau123

Back to top Go down

Post  juleic1123 on Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:08 am

juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  believeixtecna91 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:05 pm

Hi:

Username: believeixtecna91
Category (Select one of these): Website
Screenshot of the problem (Only if you want):
Description: When replying to a private message and then pointing to "community" at the top of the site from a dextop browser (FireFox on Windows 7 Ultimate x64) where the word "forum" usually is is a variable %ERROR_404_FORUM% I'll grab a screenshot from my work laptop. This seems to be showing up while I was replying to submit this bug report.

believeixtecna91

Back to top Go down

Post  juleic1123 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:24 pm

@believeixtecna91 wrote:Hi:

Username: believeixtecna91
Category (Select one of these): Website
Screenshot of the problem (Only if you want):
Description:  When replying to a private message and then pointing to "community" at the top of the site from a dextop browser (FireFox on Windows 7 Ultimate x64) where the word "forum" usually is is a variable %ERROR_404_FORUM%  I'll grab a screenshot from my work laptop.  This seems to be showing up while I was replying to submit this bug report.

It's not a bug. Laughing
You'll find out soon. Smile

juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  believeixtecna91 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:46 pm

You have me on pins and needles waiting for what is new to come. I can't wait you all are awesome.

believeixtecna91

Back to top Go down

Post  juleic1123 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:52 pm

It is only coming in June, but since we're abot to start May, I decided to give some clues and make the Trix start their evil plan. The next "step" will only happen in June, until then the Trix will remain... quiet. Smile

And thank you so much for your support! Smile

juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum