Zodiac Signs

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Zodiac Signs

Post  Kate_10 on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:20 pm

ouu Aliens! <3

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kate_10

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:27 pm

You same as my cute trouble maker? My little cousin looks so sweet you wouldn't think she could harm you. Sneak attack is her specialty. She is only 2.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate_10 on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:47 pm

Awwwwww howw cuuuute Very Happy sneak attack is her speciality, hahahah! Laughing lil angel!! <3

Kate_10

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:13 pm

More like a little monkey in descise as an angel. in September we have a carnival near where I like. We were at nanna's after the carnival she did something so fast to her brother I didn't see, She was stood behind her 6 year old brother. (Turned 7 a week ago) He was coloring with my cousin who had the one year old. He was sat next to the 6 year old while his grandmar was trying to get him to eat something. thought perfect picture, just need to get there attention for Nanna. Getting the two year olds attention first. she did something so fast I didn't see what it was. Mum thinks she pinched her brother as there mum told her she has just learned and likes doing it. One year old and had the aim to throw and hit her brother all the time.

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate_10 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:06 am

hahah Very Happy

Kate_10

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate_10 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:09 am

Well, i don't really hold onto grudges it's just that my memory is too good mrgreen mrgreen

PS: don't mind my professional editing skills with that libra's ''messed'' up ppl. I had to replace the word n was too lazy ehem_1

Kate_10

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:00 pm

years is right for cancer.

mum still hasn't forgiven one cousin. don't know what happened but that was 2005.

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate_10 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:18 pm

woow

Kate_10

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:37 pm

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum