Zodiac Signs

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Zodiac Signs

Post  Kate_10 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:50 pm

Harpa, really tho  affraid  Laughing  feels like what we claim is officilay proved xP

Eli, i agree with u even tho i'm an Aqua myself, hahaha, the thing is that Aquas r a bit different they fall into different types that must be the reason why they say no 2 Aquarians r alike, there r some good n professional liars of that sign. I myself hate lies n dunno i guess that's one of those traits i can't forgive in people. What's ur sign btw? (:

Last edited by Kate_10 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kate_10

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate_10 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:51 pm

@harpa wrote:
@Kate_10 wrote:me at top of the list. But.. but no way xP

I'm at second and I'm the worst liar you can find! Laughing

hmm i hope u're not lying mrgreen Laughing Laughing Laughing

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kate_10

Back to top Go down

Post  harpa on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:22 pm

Hahaha Laughing
I ain't lying, believe me! Very Happy Laughing

harpa

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:31 pm

@Kate_10 wrote:Harpa, really tho  affraid  Laughing  feels like what we calim is officilay proved xP

Eli, i agree with u even tho i'm an Aqua myself, hahaha, the thing is that Aquas r a bit different they fall into different types that must be the reason why they say no 2 Aquarians r alike, there r some good n professional liars of that sign. I myself hate lies n dunno i guess that's one of those traits i can't forgive in people. What's ur sign btw? (:

Capricorn. But i have been told i am the worse lier going as i am too earily read.
Mum's cancer she tells that many lies i don't know when she is telling the truth. 
Same with one of my cousins she is born second week of September. She is the worse lier in the family. So bad she woudn't know the truth if it was staring her in the face.

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate_10 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:13 pm

@harpa wrote:Hahaha  Laughing
I ain't lying, believe me! Very Happy  Laughing

i believe u Cool really mrgreen hope u believe that too Laughing

That's how it goes, when u n ur bestie share the 1st n 2nd places for the best liars, Always watch out! xD

Kate_10

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate_10 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:16 pm

@eliment wrote:
@Kate_10 wrote:Harpa, really tho  affraid  Laughing  feels like what we calim is officilay proved xP

Capricorn. But i have been told i am the worse lier going as i am too earily read.
Mum's cancer she tells that many lies i don't know when she is telling the truth. 
Same with one of my cousins she is born second week of September. She is the worse lier in the family. So bad she woudn't know the truth if it was staring her in the face.

One of my besties is Capricorn, so honest but so serious Laughing like she's the only in my circle of friends who i never joke with, cause she'll take things serious n u know, not a good idea haha, but everything else is well, Bein on good terms with someone is easy once u know what kinda ppl they r Smile i love Cancerians too, n what they alwasy say about me is ; ''u're soo care-free Laughing '' Oh i see

Kate_10

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:30 pm

I am more serious than one of my cousins and she is a Capricorn December 27 is was born. My granddad was 30th. He was one of the serious ones in the family.

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  harpa on Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:39 pm

@Kate_10 wrote:
@harpa wrote:Hahaha  Laughing
I ain't lying, believe me! Very Happy  Laughing

i believe u  Cool  really  mrgreen  hope u believe that too  Laughing

That's how it goes, when u n ur bestie share the 1st n 2nd places for the best liars, Always watch out!   xD

Haha Laughing

harpa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate_10 on Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:41 am

Very Happy

just stumbled upon that list while surfin on the net  Very Happy

Characteristics based on birthday Months!

February-Born the Craziest

March-Born the Cutest

April-Born the Sweetest

May-Born the Kindest

June-Born the most Serious

July-Born the most Beautiful

August-Born the most Attractive

September-Born the most Romantic

October-Born the Perfectionists

November-Born the Nicest

December-Born the perfect Partners

January- All Above    okayokay kiddin. January-Born the Funniest

:floraWinx:

Kate_10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum