♡Fairy Tail♡ 1x1 with EchoHawk

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ♡Fairy Tail♡ 1x1 with EchoHawk

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:02 am

Kaida hit him away. "As if!" She then gasped as she was picked up by Loke.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  EchoHawk on Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:13 am

"These guys are so insensitive," Loke stated, grinning at her. "A woman has needs." He was then punched away by Elfman.

"Real men speak with their fists, Loke!" Elfman told him.

EchoHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:31 am

Natsu then kicked him away. "I told ya to bu.tt out!"

"Aye..." Happy weakly said.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  EchoHawk on Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:50 am

Cana sighed. "Ugh... It's so loud... So much for having a drink to relax." She took out one of her cards. "That's enough you guys. I suggest that you knock it off."

Gray put his fist to the palm of his hand, ice forming in them. "Oh yeah?! Says who?!"

Loke touched his ring before it began to glow. "You punks can be such a nuisense..."

EchoHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:56 am

Fire then engulfed both of Natsu's fists. All of the major Fairy Tail mages were all gearing up to fight. "I'm ready for ya!" he smirked.

Lucy held Happy up as a shield. "They always fight like this?"

The blue cat answered: "Uh-huh!"

"You don't seem worried!" Adaline snapped.

Suddenly, a giant, black monster stepped its foot down. "Would you fools stop bickering like children!?" it roared.

At this point, Lucy was just gaping up at the huge monster. Kaida felt ready to faint, as Adaline's fur stuck up. "He's huge!" the three of them said.

All of the fighting in the guild ceased because of the giant's commanding voice.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  EchoHawk on Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:24 am

Anzu coughed, brushing the dust off her pants.

Mirajane walked over with a smile. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were still here, Master."

EchoHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:35 am

"Did you say "Master"!?" Kaida exclaimed, looking up at the huge monster.

Natsu laughed. "Man, talk about a bunch of babies! Looks like I won this round, you gu-ack!" He was then crushed by the Master's foot. The Master then looked over at the girls. "Well, it seems we have new recruits."

"Yes, sir!" the girls flinched. They then gasped, shaking as he detransformed into....into...a small, smiling old man? "Nice to meet ya!" he smiled.

"He's tiny! This little guy's really in charge here!?" Lucy asked, shocked.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  EchoHawk on Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:37 am

"Of course he is," Mirajane told them cheerfully. "Allow me to introduce the Fairy Tail guild's Master, Makarov."

EchoHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:44 am

When Makarov tried to jump to the second floor, he hit his back but ignored it. "You've gone and done it again, ya bunch of clods! Just take a look at how much paperwork the magic council sent me this time! This is the biggest pile of complaints yet!" he started scolding them. "Have you lost your minds!? All you kids are good for is gettin' the higher ups mad at me! However..." He burnt the papers. "I said the heck to the magic council." He tossed the fire so Natsu could munch on it. "Now, listen up. Any power that surpasses reason still comes from reason, right? Magic isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us, and the flow of energy in the natural world, are in perfect synchronization. To perform magic, one must have a strong mind, and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worrying about following rules, then our magic will never progress! Don't let those blowhearts from the magic council scare you! Follow the path you believe in! 'Cause that's what makes the Fairy Tail Guild number one!"

The whole guild cheered, pumped by their Master's inspiring speech. Kaida laughed, feeling like she was gonna like it there.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top