✧✦✧ Young J ustice ✧✦✧ 1x1 with IceMakeMage19

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ✧✦✧ Young J ustice ✧✦✧ 1x1 with IceMakeMage19

Post  EchoHawk on Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:07 am

"Roy..." Prowler muttered, walking over and grabbing his arm, wanting him to calm down.

"Roy, you just need to be patient," Green Arrow told him.

EchoHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:20 am

"What I need is respect," Speedy said, making Prowler let go to turn to everyone. "They're teatin' us like kids! Worse! Like sidekicks! We deserve better than this." He saw all of them exchange looks before saying, "You're kidding, right? You're playing their game? Why!? Today was suppose to be THE day! Step one in becoming full fledged members of the League."

"Well, sure, but I thought step one was tour of the HQ?" Kid Flash said, sitting up.

"Except, the Hall isn't the real HQ. I bet they never told you its just a false front for tourists, and a pit stop for catching Zeta Beam Teleporter Tubes to the real thing, an orbiting satellite called the 'Watch Tower'," Speedy told them.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  EchoHawk on Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:38 am

Green Arrow groaned a little to himself, regretting his decision to tell Speedy and Prowler about that. He looked back at Batman and sighed at his look. "I know, I know, but I thought... Maybe we could make an exception?" He saw Batman narrow his eyes before he frowned. "Or not..."

EchoHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:42 am

"You're not helping your cause, here, son. Stand down," Aquaman ordered Speedy, "or-"

"Or what? You'll send me to my room?" Speedy sneered. "And I'm not your son! I'm not even his. I thought I was his partner, but..not anymore." He grabbed his hat and threw it to the ground, shocking all of the teens. He then turned and began to leave, gripping Prowler's hand. "Guess they're right about you 4. You're not ready."

"Prowler?" Spidergirl saw her being dragged by Speedy, but wished she wouldn't go, too.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  EchoHawk on Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:51 am

(Skip to after Cadmas is destroyed?)

EchoHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:52 am

((Sure!))

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  EchoHawk on Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:57 am

After all the fighting and rescuing at Cadmas, the 5 teens climbed out of the rubble, sore and with ripped clothes.

Aqualad panted. "We... did it."

"Was there... ever any doubt?" Robin panted out with a grin before he high fived Kid Flash but both groaned, holding their sore bodies.

EchoHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:05 am

Their new friend, a clone from Superman they called Superboy, walked over, seeing the scientist who created him under a rock. He then turned when he heard Spidergirl. "See?" she saw, pointing her arm up. "The moon."

Superboy stared up at the huge full moon right before they all saw Superman flying towards them. "And Superman," Kid Flash added, grinning slightly. "Don't we keep our promises or what?"

'Uh oh...' Spidergirl thought as one by one, League members landed around them and the rubble they caused. She saw her brother being lifted down by one of Green Arrow's pads and looked away, knowing they were all in for a huge lecture.

Superman was staring all of them down until Superboy walked up, making the Kryptonian narrow his eyes. His face then turned from serious to shock when Superboy showed the symbol on his suit.

Superboy smiled, hopeful that Superman would give some kind of approval. That did not happen, as Superman got a solemn, hard expression. No words were needed, but Superman was definitely not happy about seeing the 16 week old clone.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  EchoHawk on Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:07 am

"Is that what I thing it is?" Batman asked.

EchoHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top