Ouran High School Host Club/Fruits Basket/Clannad/Wolf Children 1x1 RP with EchoHawk

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ouran High School Host Club/Fruits Basket/Clannad/Wolf Children 1x1 RP with EchoHawk

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:15 am

((Sure!))

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouran High School Host Club/Fruits Basket/Clannad/Wolf Children 1x1 RP with EchoHawk

Post  EchoHawk on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:18 am

That night, the 3 Sohma's were walking home from dinner, since Gin refused to cook after doing most of the house work and studying before they found Keiko and her little tent.

EchoHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:21 am

Keiko came out of the tent and she stared at them, just shocked they found her until, well, Shigure began to inappropriately laugh like crazy.

"Shigure. Don't you think you're overdoing it?" Yuki asked.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  EchoHawk on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:12 pm

A few minutes later, back at the house, Gin had gotten Keiko to sit down at the table before she sat down herself, trying not to slap Shigure to get him to shut up.

"So, you've been living in that tent?" she asked, worried.

EchoHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:33 pm

"Uh-huh..."

"For how long?" Yuki asked.

"I don't know... A little just over a week," Keiko replied.

"Well, that explains it, all of this land is Sohma property," Yuki said. "It had seemed off that we suddenly had a new neighbor."

"I'm sorry, but please, can't I stay there a little while longer?" Keiko frowned. "I-Its only for a few more weeks, then I'll go! I-I don't have much money, but I can pay you. Please let me stay?"

"Those woods aren't too safe. We've got wild animals, landslides, and the occasional weirdo prowling around, but the idea of a girl living out there alone..." Shigure said after he was finally done laughing.

"So, you're done laughing?" Yuki snapped.

Keiko stood up. "Don't you worry about me! I am already sued to all the bugs, and if I can stand up to them, I can stand up to..." She then fell back down.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  EchoHawk on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:37 pm

"Miss Honda!" Gin caught her before checking her forehead and frowned. "Poor thing... You have a fever."

EchoHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:16 am

"Ice! I'll get ice! Its uh..." Shigure slid the doors open to the kitchen, seeing how gunked up it was after one day of Gin not cleaning since both boys were a mess.

"Huh. And you call the woods unsafe?" Keiko teased.

"Well, relatively speaking..." Shigure's face then turned serious after he heard some howling. "There, you hear that? There's just been another landslide somewhere."

"Really?" Keiko asked, surprised. "But, how do you know that?"

"Hm. I guess you could say it was instinct," Shigure said, looking away, a slight smile on his face.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  EchoHawk on Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:23 am

"Was it close?" Gin wondered, giving Keiko a drink of water.

EchoHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:01 am

"Close to the tent- I mean! Not at all~"

However, when the four of them arrived to where Keiko had resided, they saw it covered in a huge pile of earth. Even though, Keiko was thankful for not being inside it, she still began to freak out after realizing everything of hers was in there, especially the picture of her mother. "Oh, no! This is terrible! Mom's picture was still in there, I've gotta get her out! Mom! Mom! I'm coming!" she screamed, digging and clawing at the earth, but stopped since she felt like fainting.

"Please, calm down, you already have a fever," Yuki told her.

"But Mom..." Keiko opened her eyes. "What am I going to do? If I don't get her out soon, she...she'll be hurt..."

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top