Ouran High School Host Club/Fruits Basket/Clannad/Wolf Children 1x1 RP with EchoHawk

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ouran High School Host Club/Fruits Basket/Clannad/Wolf Children 1x1 RP with EchoHawk

Post  EchoHawk on Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:09 am

Gin took her hand. "Don't strain yourself. We'll come back when it's brighter. I think your Mom's probably glad it wasn't you in there and I think she'd be upset if you got hurt now. Don't you?"

They helped her back to the house and Gin tucked her into bed in her room. Keiko needed sleep more than her anyway. "There. Isn't that better? And Yuki's still looking for some ice if you still want it."

EchoHawk

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouran High School Host Club/Fruits Basket/Clannad/Wolf Children 1x1 RP with EchoHawk

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:27 am

"I'm sorry... I..." Kieko muttered, falling asleep.

"You must be tired. Its a lot to happen in one day. Maybe you should rest," Shigure suggested.

"Mm.. I... I lost my home again," Keiko muttered.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  EchoHawk on Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:40 am

"Are you okay?" Gin asked.

EchoHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:40 pm

"Yes..." Keiko said. "Its sad..., but not as sad as other things."

"Like what?" Shigure asked.

"Like...not telling Mom "be safe" on the day she died. I said that every morning; "Bye! Be safe!", except that day, I didn't say it. I had a test, so I stayed up studying almost the whole night. When it was time for Mom to go to work, I didn't wake up. I couldn't tell her "be safe..." and she never came home. I used to think about quitting school, working... Mom told me she didn't finish school. She always told me she wished she did." She then told them what she told her. "When she said that, that's when I knew. She worked so hard...it was all for me, and with everything she did, I couldn't even get up long enough to see her out the door. Not even tat one, little thing...and then she was gone. So now, I have to finish high school like Mom wanted me to, no matter what. I have to hold that diploma in my hand. I have to..for her... I can't give up....not because...a fever...like this..."

"Its amazing..." Yuki whispered, standing at the entrance of the door. "She always seems so cheerful at school. You'd never guess that she's been suffering like this for so long. When I was young, there were so many times I wanted to run away from Sohma House... I never did. I always found some rationalization to stay. The fact of the matter is, I wasn't strong enough or i could've left. I could've lived by myself in the woods in a tent. I could've done what she did."

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  EchoHawk on Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:49 pm

"You can call it amazing but I don't think that word does it justice," Gin stated.

EchoHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:58 pm

Yuki smiled a little. "No. No, it doesn't. Do you two mind keeping an eye on her? I'd like to go out for a while."

"What? Where?" Shigure asked.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  EchoHawk on Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:09 pm

"You're not going to try digging up that tent-" Gin saw his face. "You are, aren't you? Do you want one of us to come with you? It won't be an easy job for you alone."

EchoHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:42 pm

"You're right..." Yuki turned mysteriously saying, "But I never said I was going to be alone..."

"Be safe, Yuki," Shigure held up a hand for goodbye.

((And this is when the anime turned from heartfelt to creepy XD))

The next morning, when Keiko woke up, the first thing she saw was her mother's picture in front of her. She gasped, sitting up, realizing what it was a second later. "Mom, you're here...." She picked the picture up. "But how did you..."

"Good morning," Yuki greeted with a smile and asked, "How are you feeling today?"

"Um, I-I, I guess I..."

Yuki slid her bags of stuff onto the floor. "I've brought your things for you. I think this is all f them, if you'd like to check."

"Yuki, this must've taken you all night," Keiko said.

Yuki chuckled. "Don't be silly."

"So, then, how did you... I mean, there was so much-"

"It's a secret," he said.

"Oh...

"I know the place is dirty...and I realize living with two, strange boys and one strange girl might seem a little awkward, but there is an empty room upstairs. You're welcome to stay there, if you'd like?"

"No! No! No! Out of the question!" Keiko blushed.

"We're not that strange..."

"No! I did't mean it like that!" Keiko said before freezing when she heard Shigure said, "Of course, it won't be free. I intend to pay you for your services, of course."

"Ah...for my...services?" Keiko asked.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  EchoHawk on Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:53 pm

"Apparently as the new housekeeper," Gin stated. "Because Yuki and Shigure no longer like my cooking," she said, giving them death glares.

EchoHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top