Ouran High School Host Club/Fruits Basket/Clannad/Wolf Children 1x1 RP with EchoHawk

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ouran High School Host Club/Fruits Basket/Clannad/Wolf Children 1x1 RP with EchoHawk

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:29 pm

Keiko then began to beg to not let them be so generous since she felt really bad that they took care of her. She then allowed them to allow her to stay, but for room and board, and not any money, and would follow the rules of the house, but Yuki assured her to "just be yourself".

Later, Shigure said, "You really think it'll be okay for a girl to live in the house? Other than a fellow member?"

"Now you worry? We'll be okay as long as she doesn't try to hug us," Yuki assured him.

A little while later, Keiko was washed up and wearing some of Gin's clothes before he showed her the extra room. "I'm sorry for the smell. We've had this room closed off for a while," Yuki said, holding the window open before something dropped in from the ceiling.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Re: Ouran High School Host Club/Fruits Basket/Clannad/Wolf Children 1x1 RP with EchoHawk

Post  EchoHawk on Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:34 pm

And that something happened to be another member of the Sohma family, Kyo Sohma. "Yo. Time to pay the piper, rat boy. I've come to collect," he told him with a grin.

EchoHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:50 pm

"Oh, well I thought he would have sent somebody bigger," Yuki retorted, turning with a smirk.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  EchoHawk on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:08 am

Kyo growled. "That's right, you better get your tough talk out of the way while you can cause i'm about to wipe that stupid little smirk right off your face!" he yelled before lunging at Yuki.

EchoHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:35 pm

"Wait, stop, don't fight!" Keiko ran to stop him, but her foot slipped on a piece of wood, causing her to fall against Kyo, and, well...

Shigure poked his head in. "Yu-ki, what were all those crashing sounds I just heard? Kyo's not here, is he?"

Keiko suddenly sat up, holding Kyo the Cat, apologizing, "I-I'm so sorry, are you okay?!" She then realized that he had turned into a cat and freaked. And with freaking out, in a matter of minutes, all three men had turned into animals.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  EchoHawk on Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:43 pm

And not to long after, the mailman showed up with the mail while Gin was out.

EchoHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:34 am

Keiko was screaming as she ran down the steps about calling a doctor, or a vet, or anyone. When the mailman knocked, Keiko opened the door, telling him that he was a dog, or someone turned into a dog, and was just confusing the mailman until Shigure, as a dog, grabbed the mail in hi mouth before the mailman left. Keiko then slithered to the ground, just completely baffled.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  EchoHawk on Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:42 am

"Dammit! How am I supposed come up with an excuse if both of you transform, too?!" Kyo yelled.

EchoHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:50 am

"Don't you dare try to blame this on us, you stupid cat!" Yuki snapped.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top