Naruto RPG (Start!)

Page 4 of 86 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 45 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Post  khlover22 on Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:23 am

"Not long." Niriko said as nodded.

Namine followed the 2 girls and Naruto and Sai were behind following as well. Sakura and Vixen followed Marika into the room keeping guard of her. "You sure Namine is going to be ok Marika?" Sakura asked curiously.

"Of course!" Marika nodded. "I know Namine is a strong girl. Its like nothing can't stand in her way." She giggled.

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:41 am

"Everyone has a weakness what can be used against them no matter how strong they are". Vixen said. "It takes one person to know it and it can easily be used against them". She waited for the moment when she needed to summon her shiragan so no one could easily ambush them.

"I can't see". Flar said scrabbling up Naruto's bag. A chance a couple of her claws caught him in the back as she climbed to the top so she could peak out of the bag. "It's getting too noisy hard to pick out who is who". She added shaking her head a little.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Sat May 16, 2015 7:45 pm

Namine arrived as she spotted Marika's father at the tower smiling and waiting for her. "You sure you know what you're doing Namine?" Her father asked in a worried tone.

"If they want your daughter they would have to go through me first." Namine said as she sighed. She knew she felt nervous deep inside. She hold both of her hands together and breathe in slowly trying to calm down. She suddenly felt a warm hand on top of her's. As she glanced over, she notice Naruto was smiling widely at her.

"It's going to be ok." Naruto said as he patted Namine's head.

Namine slowly nodded and glanced down at the view where the whole village was eyes on her and Marika's father. Music started to play and everything fell down to silence once Marika's father start to speak.

~*~*~*~
Marika was back in the room and once she heard the sound of the music, she knew the ceremony was already starting. Now all she had to do was followed the plan that she is going with and everything would be fine. Marika gave a worried look as she felt like someone was going to attack her village and she would have to do something about it.

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Sat May 16, 2015 8:08 pm

Flar stayed inside of Naruto's badge. As she climbed up it propyl sicking her claws into his skin. Shine finally managed to see throw the gap of the bag.

"OK flar I know you can hear me where Naruto is. It's time we both know what's going on". Vixen then took a deep breath concentrating on her chokura she did the strange hand movement. "Summoning contract binding flames". Her shiragan changed foam like it did when Namie was taken by her fathers followers. "Naruto is still next to Namie". She informed the second team.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Sat May 16, 2015 8:19 pm

Naruto can feel the claws sinking in and he start to bite his lip as it was painful. Flar take it easy! Naruto thought to himself as he didn't want to shout.

Sai was just staring at him and rolled his eyes and continue listening to what Marika's father had to say. Namine was giving a worried look and as she was looking down to the crowd she spotted a familiar figure walking slowly away from the crowd which was Karin. Her eyes grew in shock as she can see the red head giving signals and it start to worry her.

~*~*~*~
"Sasuke, are you sure about this?" Jugo asked curiously as he was walking with Sasuke.

"Trust me, I think the princess knew that we were coming here, which is why they set up someone to be her so we would get the wrong person." Sasuke mentioned.

"How could you even tell the difference though?" Suigetsu chuckled at Sasuke's words.

"Because, that girl... I used to team up with her before." Sasuke sighed as he starts to think about Namine.

"Well, whatever you say, time to follow the plan." Suigetsu said as he disappeared off somewhere.
~*~*~*~

Namine felt something was going on, as Marika's father continue on talking, a loud noise suddenly appeared. Marika's father quickly stopped and notice that Jugo was ready to attack the crowd. "Aim after the princess!" He shouted.

Namine's eyes grew and she knew that this was going to happen. "Go!" Marika's father shouted at Naruto.

The minute Naruto was about to grab Namine's hand he suddenly got punched and pushed back by Suigetsu. "Naruto!" Namine gasped. Namine glanced over and notice the smirk on Suigetsu's face. "You're coming with us 'princess'." He smirked.

He knows... Namine thought in shocked.

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Sat May 16, 2015 9:25 pm

"Something is wrong. There is only one of Saskue's group in the crowd, Naruto is now running with Namie. Saskue isn't an idiot he knows everyone and can sense when one of is are near by so he will know the real deal befoure the rest of his team". Vixen said "The question is who is near us? Saskue took command but that was only with one so no idea how many are here. Oh and Naruto is enjoying this a little too much and endanger of getting thrashed by Namie."

"It's the same one who attacked Namie befoure". Flar said to Naruto. "Saskue wasn't that far but Vixen is convinced he knew is it Namie from the start so where is he as he wasn't too far from this other girl last time, I can't hear him in this crowd too many noises to pick one out". She felt useless by this point as the baby phoenix relied on her hearing more than her other senses.

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Sun May 17, 2015 10:52 pm

"Princess!" Niriko said as she rushed into the room. "We need to move now. Namine has been kidnapped by the group."

"That can't be?!" Marika gasped. "Namine, can't escape that easily."

"It's part of the plan." Sakura said.

"What?" Marika blinked.

"Namine was suppose to get kidnapped. She is not kidnapped yet but, just wait for the signal." Sakura mentioned.

~*~*~*~
Naruto was still on the ground groaning in pain and as he notice Namine was getting dragged away, Naruto slowly got up. "Leave her alone!" Naruto shouted as he attacked Suigetsu and Namine got pushed to the side.

She slowly got up and sighed as she was struggling to get up from the dress she was wearing. Jeez, do they have to make me wear a dress that is so hard to move in. Namine thought to herself.

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Mon May 18, 2015 12:49 am

"Make the dress shorter near the feet". Flar hissed as she tumbled to the bottom of the bag.

"Flar what's going on?" Vixen said getting worried on what she just saw.

"I slipped". Flar sighed.

"Stay out of site and keep those claws out of Naruto they are really sharp". Vixen said who already had scars to prove that one. "Namies dress it's too long she can't move Naruto barley got to her in time". she informed them others. "I can't see much I only know what Flar knows so no idea how acriot any of this is, too much noise she can't pick anything out and Naruto has to move too much so she can't see that well in his bag".

Flar couldn't take it any more not being able to pick out sounds she flew out of Naruto's bag and yanked on Suigetsu hair.

Vixen looked horrified at what she was seeing, fear and panic suddenly struck inside of her as she suddenly saw everything propyl then flar's attack. "Flar no. Get back in Naruto's bag now he has seen you your putting Namie in more danger". But flar couldn't hear Vixen's cries throw the crowds noise, as she tried to steal his sward but it was too heavy for her to move. Vixen just stared at Sakura horrified at what was going on at Naruto's end.

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Mon May 18, 2015 1:34 am

"Jeez, what the heck?!" Suigetsu shouted as he was trying to get rid of Flar.

Namine slowly got up and she sighed. She glanced back and notice Naruto was a little bit hurt, but she can tell from the determination from his face that he's not giving up. Namine started at Naruto struggling but she knows she has to do something. As she was about to help Naruto, another pair of hands grabbed on to her. She lightly gasped and as she glanced over, she notice Karin giving her a smirk. "Nice to see you again Princess~ or should I say Namine..." She snickered.

Namine glared at Karin and she didn't know what to do. She was stuck in this crazy situation that she is risking her life in. She bit the bottom of her lip and she lightly chuckled, "I'm actually not surprise that you knew it was me before Karin... but, you probably didn't even know that I would be disguise as the princess when you saw me for the first time. I think, you should thank Sasuke for helping you figure out... it was me."

Namine slowly stared at Karin as her eyes quickly start to change into the form of blue. Karin's eyes grew and Namine lightly smirked and she quickly threw a punch causing her body to crush through walls giving her the chance to escape. Namine quickly took off the dress revealing that she was wearing her normal gear underneath the dress and she quickly got a hold of Naruto and rushed off waiting for Flar to follow behind.

~*~*~*~
The loud noise suddenly travel from where Marika, Sakura, and Vixen's destination were. "What was that?" Marika gasped.

"That was probably Namine." Sakura mentioned. "I recognize that punch anywhere."

"Princess, Namine is known for having super human strength like Sakura since she was trained by one of the legendary Tsunade." Niriko mentioned.

"No way." Marika gasped.

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 86 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 45 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top