Naruto RPG (Start!)

Page 5 of 86 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 45 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Post  eliment on Mon May 18, 2015 1:46 am

"Lets just say your village is going to know that wasn't you out there as Namie has just ripped off her dress, don't worry Naruto has her". Vixen said to them. "I am going to kill Naruto for letting Flar out of his bag and leaving her. She is only a baby and we can run faster than she can fly". she added throw grit teeth.

Flar pecked Suigetsu hand a few times befoure she noticed she was alone then flew off to follow Namie and Naruto.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Mon May 18, 2015 1:55 am

"Namine, are you crazy?!" Naruto shouted. "Vixen is going to kill me for leaving Flar behind!"

Namine stopped for a moment and notice Flar trying to catch up to them. Namine got a hold of Flar and set her in Naruto's bag. "Shouldn't you be staying in Naruto's bag before she kills one of us?" Namine asked as she gave Flar a worried look.

~*~*~*~
"Well, its ok." Marika sighed. "They should know that the princess is safe and she is hiding off somewhere. As long as my father is ok then that's the important thing."

Marika continue on following Niriko and the others until she suddenly stopped and felt something wrong. Sakura glanced over and notice Marika's worried expression. "Is everything ok princess?" Sakura asked curiously.

"Well yeah..." Marika said. "But, something is not right. Do you guys feel that?"

The group went silent for a moment with a confused look on their faces. "Feel what princess?" Niriko asked curiously.

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Mon May 18, 2015 2:05 am

"I think Saskue is coming this way he wasn't any where to be seen in the crowd and he defiantly knew it wasn't namie from the start the one who attacked Namie confermed that one. I have a feeling he won't be alone throw". Vixen said. "I am still going to kill Naruto for letting Flar out of his bag". She sighed as Namie got hold of her.

"I couldn't see anything in the bag or hear anything throw the crowd". Flar said shacking her head. "That's OK Vixen said that Orchimaru can't know about me or he will get what he want's with immortality or her father because he will get power, she had a chance of propyl getting Saskue back as Orchimau wants her back for some reason but because I was in her bag she used her last smoke bomb to get away from him, when you saw Saskue and his group near the village they were after Vixen who wasn't hiding far from you after giving your bag back, that and snakes creep her out".

"Not the time for repeating stories flar and that man works for Orchimaru you idiot". Vixen said annoyed.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Mon May 18, 2015 2:30 am

"Probably..." Marika said as she continues on moving.

"We should find Naruto and Namine." Kakashi mentioned. "Those 2 alone might be a bad idea because what if Orochimaru wants them instead of the princess."

"I doubt that they would sensei." Sakura blinked. "Besides, we are still going with the plan so Namine better try her best."

~*~*~*~
Namine and Naruto continue on running and when they were in a safe place, Namine was trying to catch her breath. "I think we lost them." Naruto panted.

"We're still going with the plan?" Sai asked curiously.

"It's better that way." Namine nodded as she was taking a short break.

She slowly start glancing around and she knew that she had to separate from them and meet up with the princess. "I think you should meet up with the princess, most of the villagers are inside their homes and they don't even know what's going on." Sai suggested.

"But, it might be dangerous for Namine since Sauske's team are after her as well." Naruto said.

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Mon May 18, 2015 2:41 am

"That and he want's you dead as well because vixen's dad want's you". Flar said. "Yes he wants Namie for her strength and the foxes strength as well. He is experimenting on ones with special abilities destroying clans as he does so, it's too dandrous if gets hold of Namie he will know the secret behind your leaders super strength and will be able to kill her".

"Yes they would. Orchimaru come for both Saskue and Namie when he attacked the village, Flar is right if he gets hold of Namie he will know the secret behind her super strength and be able to kill anyone with that ability". Vixen said. "Flar is with Naruto, I will do what Orchimaru wants and go back with Saskue and his team find out what he wants if he leaves Namie and the princess alone".

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Fri May 22, 2015 5:29 am

"It understandable for us to separate. This might be the best way for us to be safe. Kakashi-sensei wants us to go with the plan. We might as well follow it Naruto." Namine mentioned as she bit the bottom of her lip in worry.

Naruto sighed in disappointment, he cared so much about her and being separated from her is going to be different. "Alright, but be careful. You don't know what Sasuke is up to. And just meet up with the princess. Maybe they might get you guys confused." Naruto chuckled.

Namine gave a light nod and start to head off to the other room. The princess continue on walking with the group and Kakashi was keeping an eye out just in case someone was coming. He suddenly stopped for a moment which got the princess' attention, "What is it?" She asked curiously.

"Someone's heading our way." Kakashi said in a suspicious tone.

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Fri May 22, 2015 4:39 pm

"Not all of them were in the crowd. Well as far as Flar could see in Naruto's bag, it's hard to fully tell as she couldn't pick out noises within the crowd". Vixen said in a low voice and she would have been more surprised if they were especially since they now know Namie is pretending on being the princess.

"What happens if they just decide on getting both of you instead". Flar said "Someone is following them at there end. As well as this one". She added "Is it my fault for leaving the bag?" She mumbled quietly like a small child getting told off for doing something it wasn't meant to be doing.

"Flar has made a point. They could be aiming for both of them now". Vixen said keeping her voice low biting her bottom lip she was starting to slowly loose the connection. "What ever they are doing they had better hurry I can't do this for much longer everything is fuzzy". She pulled her long hair out of it's pony tail incase there was a fight. She would rather to have loss a small amount of hair because she was grabbed than the full lot like Sakura did during the exam.

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Sun May 24, 2015 3:22 am

Namine rushed up to the group which made Kakashi sighed in relief. "For a moment, I thought you were going to be Sasuke or someone else Namine." Kakashi mentioned.

"Sorry sensei..." Namine awkwardly chuckled, "We should seriously continue on moving though."

"What about Naruto?" Marika asked in a worried tone.

"Naruto is distracting the best he can so you can be somewhere safe princess." Namine said.

Marika gave a sad look but she slowly nodded and they continue moving on.

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Sun May 24, 2015 11:35 am

"Just distract them with noise them smoke bomb them that way you can knock them out befoure they know where you are". Flar said to Naruto.

"You do realize you make it all sound like you were going to go with Saskue instead of the princess". Vixen said giving her a worried look just in case Namie was thinking of doing this. "It will be harder to do with the ones following us. If they still are". She added but had a horrible feeling they were.

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 86 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 45 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top