Naruto RPG (Start!)

Page 6 of 86 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 46 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Post  khlover22 on Mon May 25, 2015 2:11 am

"Right." Naruto said as he nodded. He knew he had to meet up with Namine and the others right away, but he knows that it might take some time. He continue start to run once he spotted Suigetsu and Karin nearby.

~*~*~*~
"I'm not." Namine blinked. "But, I have a feeling I might go against him."

"Well maybe, here's your chance." A familar voice called out.

Namine stopped for a moment and she glanced over as she spotted Sasuke and Jugo by his side. "Sasuke..." Sakura lightly gasped.

"There is no way you're touching the princess!" Namine said as she defended Marika right away.

"Namine..." Marika gave a worried look.

"Which one is the real one?" Jugo asked curiously.

"The one who is wearing the dress of course." Sasuke muttered in disappointment.

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Mon May 25, 2015 2:18 am

"Naruto Saskue and the others are with the other team". Flar said to Naruto. "Things are blury I can only make out two of them. I don't like it. If there is a fight there curse marks will take over and they will all become different people. A number of his followers have them. willing or not. So there is a chance these two have one so try and not fight them as it will be harder to tell what they are capable of, they feel evil when they take over. Its scary".

Vixen placed one of her hands on Sakura's shoulder she know exactly how Sakura felt for her uncle. And knew how hard this was for her seeing him under these circumstances. she looked at her uncle carful. "Not a scratch". She said to Saskue smiling at him. "Hold on that with Naruto it's Suigetsu. He is alive. I thought Orchimaru would have killed him after he found out that Suigetsu wanted to kill him. Especially since he was no where to be found."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:39 am

"I'll be careful." Naruto said. I just want Namine and the others to be ok. Hopefully I can make it in time. He thought to himself in a worried tone.

~*~*~*~
"Well let just get the princess anyways." Jugo said as he was about to grab Marika.

Marika gave a frightened look as she slowly took a step back and Namine quickly came out of nowhere and punched Jugo making him glide back. "Aish..." Jugo sighed as he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Don't even think about touching the princess." Namine said as she glared at Sasuke and Jugo.

"Namine-chan..." Marika gasped as she was surprise to see Namine's strength and on how much she has changed.

"You might want to be careful Jugo." Sasuke said as he glanced over at Namine. "I have seen Namine fight before, and the one thing you might want to be on the look out for is her super human strength. Sakura is the same as well."

"Wow... nice job for telling him..." Sakura sighed as she glared at Sasuke. "Alright fine, if the princess is what you want, then you would have to go through us first Sasuke-kun." Sakura tightened her gloves and she stood beside Namine getting into her fighting pose.

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:22 pm

"Well I have often wondered how Naruto has survived this far with you two knocking him throw a wall". Vixen muttered. "Why are you doing this. You know exactly what it's like when your clan is harmed so why are you doing this to others?" Sighing she took a deep breath and talked in mid air in-between them all so she was  Jugo height. "Remember the day we left you said the others from the village might try and fight us. I told you if they were really your friends they wouldn't do it, then Naruto clobbered you one when you showed him no harm at the time. Then again you two were always fighting over something silly. So why are you turning your back on the others. I can't remember a time when Sakura has ever attacked you in any shape or form". She was hoping things had changed after them being apart for almost 3 years.

"They are on there own for now". Flar said ending the connection between both areas.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:22 pm

"I'm doing it for a reason Vixen. Now who's side are you even on?! You can't just run away forever. What type of ninja runs away and then suddenly comes back and helps her teammates." Sasuke said as he glared at his niece. "I left Naruto and Sakura and everyone in the village. And I let you come along, now I'm seeing you working with Namine and the others again. Are you really on your uncle side or on you on their side?!"

"Sasuke, you can't put Vixen into this kind of pressure. She ran away for a reason and you just need to understand how she's feeling." Namine said as she gave a worried look to Vixen. "Can't you see that she's lost, she doesn't want you work with Orochimaru and she doesn't want us to come after you. Why you think all this time, she would be running away?"

Sasuke stood there in silence and Marika was surprise at what she was seeing. She never knew Namine would change this much compare to the last time she saw her. As she stared over at Namine, she suddenly felt a flash back coming in on the day she first met Namine.

~*~*~*~
"Mommy!" Marika happily called out as she finally found her mom and happily walked up to her. As she rushed up to her she notice 2 unknown figures standing in front of her.

"Who are these people?" She asked curiously as she tilted her head at her mother.

"Marika, this is the Murakami clan." Her mother said as she smiled kindly to her.

"She's so cute." Namine's mom giggled at Marika. "It's nice to meet you princess!" She kneeled down and gave her a friendly smile so she wouldn't be frightened.

"N-Nice to meet you too." Marika said. She suddenly became more curious as she notice a small figure standing behind. She slowly walk around Namine's mom and spotted a little Namine shyly gripping on to her mom.

Marika's eyes grew and her smile became wider. "Hi! I'm Marika!" Marika happily said as she stuck out her hand for a handshake.

Namine shyly glanced over at Marika. And she lightly shook her hand. "N-Namine..." Namine shyly said.

~*~*~*~

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:18 pm

"You know I did it to keep you alive while you trained on your own. Besides you never said you were going any where near him. Orchimaru will kill you. Plus do you have any idea on what will happen if you do what your doing?" Vixen said "Just think about what's going on. There is nothing right about it. Not one bit. I will never be on his side, I just want you away from him so your safe, and I ran away from you once. Considering what you said at the time I think you know that reason".

"So now what?" Flar asked. Naruto as she was unsure on what was going to ask next. she had no idea on where his other partner was at this moment in time. If he followed Namie or stayed close to Naruto.

(cute story)

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:42 pm

(Thank you~ Very Happy)

"Alive or not... you know why I'm doing this Vixen." Sasuke said as he glared at his niece. "And there is no way anyone is going to stop my revenge against my brother!"

"Sasuke..." Sakura said as she was worried things are going to get intense.

"Jugo, get the princess now!" Sasuke said as he glared at everyone.

Jugo nodded and started to attack everyone. "Princess!" Kakashi called out as he quickly got a hold of her.

As Jugo walked up close to them, Sakura quickly came out of nowhere and punched Jugo out of the way. "Like that's going to happen." Sakura said as she glared at Sasuke.

~*~*~*~
Naruto heard a bunch of noise going on close by and he glanced over in that direction. What's going on over there? Naruto thought to himself.

Naruto start to think about it when he start to realize everyone might be around that area. "Flar, let's go!" Naruto said as he start to rush over to where the noise came from.

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  eliment on Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:00 am

"You said you wanted to leave and train not to become Orchimaru's body or thug. How does doing this help you in any way?" Vixen yelled at him. "You can train on your own without that monster. This isn't right. I know exactly what you want but the catch is you need to be alive to do so" She yelled at him trying to get throw to her uncle. There wasn't too much she would say she didn't want him to know what creature was inside of the princess. Even throw she was still trying to work out why something what protected the village got sealed away like that. She managed to catch some of the weapons what come into there direction and placed them into her bag. "Honestly doesn't he know how are clan is espected to train by everyone in the village". she sighed "You know how Sakura feels for you Saske, She never made it a secret. Now Jugo stop being Orchimaru's Pawn it's not right". She placed one of her hands on him to make him stop attacking the others, his chokura networks come under attack similar to the genital fist. The shock for of it happening for the first time made her loose her concentration and landing on the floor on her bottom. She was starting to wonder what that was she had just done as she quickly got back onto her feet.

"What about the other two?" Flar asked thinking running away from them might make things worse for the others.

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:52 pm

"They probably might be doing the same thing." Naruto said. "I don't care, the others might be in trouble... I know they can handle themselves but, I just figure something might be wrong." He mentioned as he gave Flar a worried look.

~*~*~*~
The battle was getting intense that Kakashi suggest that the princess should leave. "It's too dangerous here Marika. You can't stay here for long." Kakashi suggested as he try to get a hold of Marika.

"B-But," Marika said as she glance over at Namine and gave a worried look. "I'm just worried about Namine and the others. What if they might not survive that?"

"I'm sure they can." Kakashi said.

Marika took her hand back from Kakashi and she had enough of what she was seeing. Her eyes start to glow and she was doing hand signs causing icicle spikes coming out from the floor saving Namine and the others and almost killing Sasuke and Jugo.

The room fell to silence as Namine glanced over and notice Marika giving a worried look, "If you guys want me... then I suggest you take me instead of hurting them."

"Wait, what?! Marika no!" Sakura gasped.

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 86 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 46 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top