Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Page 5 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Code: Melody -Besties Only!- {Open}

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:15 am

"Pretty cool," Kat nodded. She went over to the other bed, rolling her stuff in. "Well, I can wait to unpack." She turned to everyone. "Who wants to take us new girls on a tour of this place?"

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:18 am

"I bet Odd and Danny will!" Nathalie said as she pushed both of them in the front.

Odd gave a surprised look as he was looking at Kiki and his heart wouldn't stop beating. "I...um..." Odd said as he scratched the back of his head not knowing what to say.

Nathalie awkwardly grinned and elbowed Odd on the arm getting Odd's attention. "S-Sure!" He randomly blurted out. "I would love to."

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  EchoHawk on Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:28 am

Kiki blushed. "I-I'd like that..."

Danny smiled. "Well, shall we, girls?" he asked, leading them out before he looked at Odd. "Don't worry, i'll do the talk so you don't freak out," he whispered to him.

EchoHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:31 am

"How about you? I'll show you around," Ulrich told Nathalie, smiling at her. He didn't mean to sound so forward, he just wanted to make sure she didn't feel left out.

"I like that idea!" Kat grinned, grabbing Danny's arm. "Lets go!"

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:44 am

"Sure..." Nathalie smiled as she was blushing on the inside. She wrapped both of her arms around Ulrich's and walked with him around the school.

Odd was walking out with Danny, Kat, and Kiki and while he was listening to Danny's conversation about the tour, he couldn't take his eyes off Kiki. "Odd! There you are!" A familiar voice called out to him.

Odd looked over and notice the rest of the group walking up to him. "What is it?" Odd asked curiously.

"We thought you disappeared on us." Aelita chuckled. Her smile suddenly faded as she notice 2 new girls. "Hello, you guys must be new here. The name's Aelita." Aelita greeted.

"I didn't know Danny would be having a new girlfriend already on the first day back at school." Jeremie chuckled as he notice Kat and Danny together.

"Oh come on Jeremie, you're embarrassing them." Yumi said as she lightly punched Jeremie on the arm. "My name is Yumi. And this is Aelita's boyfriend Jeremie."

"Hey... who said that we were dating." Jeremie interrupted as he start to become red.

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  EchoHawk on Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:47 am

Danny chuckled. "We all know you 2 are."

EchoHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:48 am

Kat giggled. "Me and cutie here aren't dating," she told them all. "Not that its not a bad idea." She grinned at him, giggling at his embarrassed face before pointing her thumb at herself. "The name's Kat."

"This is Nathalie," Ulrich motioned to the girl holding his arm, smiling.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:54 am

Nathalie smiled and waved at the group. "And you asked if we were dating?" Jeremie folded his arms as he notice Ulrich's and Nathalie's closeness.

Nathalie looked over as she was still linking arms with Ulrich and quickly let go and blushed. "I'm pretty sure we got everyone." Yumi said as she notice everyone's name.

"You forgot one," Odd said as he shyly put his arms around Kiki. "This is Kiki."

"Are you guys showing them around the school?" Aelita asked curiously.

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  EchoHawk on Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:58 am

Kiki blushed.

"Yeah. It was the girl's idea and it was actually a good idea," Danny stated, smiling at Kat.

EchoHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top