Losing Sight of Love 1×1 Krista

Page 4 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Losing Sight of Love 1×1 Krista

Post  Starla_Tiffany on Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:51 pm

"I'm here for the job interview, remember?" Orchid told Lisette, with a wink in hopes that Lisette would just go with the flow. This also can help her understand why Nicholas beca me harsh with her.

Starla_Tiffany

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:26 pm

"Oh...." Lisette said as she randomly played along. "Right... sorry forgot to tell you dear."

"Its alright... what are you doing here anyways?" Nicholas asked as he looked over at Lisette.

"Well I just came to see how you were doing of course." She happily smiled at Nicholas awkwardly.

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  Starla_Tiffany on Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:33 pm

Orchid couldn't help, but chuckle because she would never come visit him at work. That was the one place he wanted her to stay away otherwise, he will yell at her when he's upset with something there. "Orchid also wants to have lunch with me, right?" She asked her, hoping she'll play along so then they can leave together and talk.

Starla_Tiffany

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:39 pm

"Um...yeah." Lisette said.

Nicholas raised a brow at the 2 girls but sighed, "Alright...I'll call you back to tell if you get the job or not. Now you can go."

Lisette nodded and walked out of the office giving an annoyed look at Orchid. "What the heck Orchid?! You got me a job here?!" Lisette said.

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  Starla_Tiffany on Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:44 pm

"I can explain! I needed a job here so, I can... know more about Nicholas before I move on with my life..." Orchid admitted. "He wasn't always that terrible to me. I just need to know why," she added.

(How about Matthew sees Orchid and Nicholas together, he gets jealous, and that's how Lisette find out why he treats her badly?)

Starla_Tiffany

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:30 am

(Yeah that can work Smile )

"Well I can see why... but you should make it part time since I have a bunch of modeling schedule to do." Lisette sighed. "You should have at least text me on how you want to meet up."

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  Starla_Tiffany on Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:09 am

"You haven't even seen the worse of him yet..." Orchid mumbled, as they walked into the elevator and went down the elevator to the lobby and out to their cars. "How about next tone I just meet you some where public?" She suggested, that maybe somewhere public would be a better idea that being at home.

Starla_Tiffany

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:12 am

"Yeah that will be better." Lisette said. "But how did this happen? I don't get it..."

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  Starla_Tiffany on Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:18 am

"I made a deal with a demon in my dream and that's how I woke up as you..." Orchid told her, on how she ended up becoming Lisette. "I wanted to know why Nicholas treated me poorly and that was the only option that came up. I just hope I get the job so, I can get close to him," she stated.

Starla_Tiffany

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top