Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Post  khlover22 on Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:31 pm

"Sorry it just that there are some other new students as well and one of them was really rude. Villains these day." Alec muttered. "Anyways, I'm Alec son of Ariel and Eric."

"Do we seriously have to learn that it sounds boring?" Quinn mumbled.

"It better to listen to her, don't worry the class is worth it." Ben said.

"It gets really boring at first but, you will eventually like it." Mal said as she arrived in the classroom with Evie.

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  SaraLouAdams on Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:45 pm

'Oh, okay... I heard on Ariel and Eric, ah, I'm Serena, daughter of Glinda and Oscar Diggs' Serena muttered to Alec.
'I have a question.' Miranda said in a soft voice. 'If... people do not follow the fate of the parents... what will happen?'

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SaraLouAdams

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:38 pm

"Nothing really happens." Alec shrugged. "If they don't want to follow the fate of their parents then they can be different. Not everyone has to follow in their parents footsteps. Like... take the villains for example, they chose the good side because they are tired of making their parents proud and they want to end up writing their own story instead." Alec explained.

"I see you have enjoyed your lunch break Mal." Ben said as he notice the girls arrival.

"It was a delicious lunch, did anything happened while we were gone?" Evie asked as she had a feeling something was wrong.

"Nothing happened. Except for Quinn trying to chop off Alec's head." Jay sighed.

"She's still learning, just give her some time." Ben insisted.

"Great, now you guys are all ganging up on me." Quinn folded her arms at the group.

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  SaraLouAdams on Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:43 pm

'Thanks!' Miranda smiled.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SaraLouAdams

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:57 pm

"So do you guys need help touring around the school? Ben is suppose to help you guys out, but he's too busy taking care of the villains at the moment." Alec asked.

"Quinn, I understand your mother used to have an obsession over being the queen of wonderland, but... wouldn't it be better if you were nice to people instead of commanding them to chop off their heads?" Fairy godmother asked.

Quinn glared at the fairy godmother and rolled her eyes, "My mother is expecting me to be queen of wonderland and I already know that I'm going to be queen one day. You shouldn't be talking to my mother like that because she told me a great queen always command people and they do as what she say. She's expecting me to become like that, and I'm going to be like that."

Quinn walked away heading back to her room leaving Mal and Evie with a worried look. "Don't worry about it, it will take time for her to change. Along with the other students here." Jay said as he knows this progress might take awhile.

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  SaraLouAdams on Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:02 pm

'Yes, I'm ready to know the school' Serena smiled.
'I'll see to school alone' Miranda smiled and left the room.

SaraLouAdams

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:57 am

Meanwhile, Lena had been touring around the grounds of school. She knew she was supposed to be in class, but with her dad being the Headmaster back at the Isle of the Lost school, she didn't really care to follow any kind of school's rules. She was used to doing whatever she wanted.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  EchoHawk on Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:58 am

(I didn't know we started XP)

EchoHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:01 am

Alec nodded as he spotted Miranda walking away and ended up walking with Serena as he began to show her around the school.

After the tour was over, Ben was walking around and spotted Lena taking a stroll around the school. "Shouldn't you be in class?" Ben interrupted as soon as he spotted Lena.

Quinn arrived back in her room and sat back on her bed. She notice all the other students are in class at the moment, but she decided to stay in her room for a bit since being a student here at Auradon prep is a pain. First day here...and I already want to go back home. Quinn muttered in her thoughts.

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top