Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Aᴜʀᴀᴅᴏɴ Pʀᴇᴘ (Ɗєѕcєη∂αηтѕ RƤ) {Open}

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:21 am

((Sorry, nee-chan badthings ))

"Hm. Well, didn't think it'd make much difference. I mean, 'learn whats right and wrong' class? How lame is that?" Lena giggled.

Carlos, who had noticed Quinn slipping out, went to her dorm room and knocked on the door. "U-Uh, Quinn?"

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:29 am

(Its ok Lia-chan xD Most of the people are in class except for the new villains of course Razz)

"Its not really lame." Ben shrugged as he casually walked up to her. "...ok maybe it is a little lame." He gave an awkward grin.

Quinn curiously looked over the door and slowly got up and shyly opened the door revealing Carlos. "You need something?" Quinn asked as she wasn't surprise Carlos would come by.

Jay was running around the school searching for Lei-Fei since he knows that she should be in class by now, but since they are new villains in this school... he should have known that school doesn't really matter to them either way.

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  EchoHawk on Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:35 am

"This school is pointless," Lei-Fei muttered as she sharped her Father's sword he had given her.

EchoHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  SaraLouAdams on Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:42 am

Serena sees Lei-Fei. 'Hi...'
Miranda sings in the school garden.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SaraLouAdams

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:51 am

Alec was walking along with Serena and spotted Lei-Fei. He didn't mind Serena talking with her but, her being villain and a new kid at this school bothers him because of what he had experience this morning. Jay spotted Lei-Fei as she was muttering along with Alec and Serena who were trying to have a conversation with her. "There you are!" Jay called out as he ran up to Lei-Fei.

Alec looked over and notice Jay catching up to them. "Sorry about that Alec, I was just about to take Lei-Fei to her class. Which you should be in right now." Jay said as he created a worried look to Lei-Fei.

"Its...alright." Alec nodded. "This is Serena, she's also new here at this school."

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  EchoHawk on Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:53 am

"Class?" Lei-Fei rolled her eyes. "I have much better things to be doing than going to some stupid classes at this stupid place."

EchoHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:02 am

"I'm not surprise, a villain like you shouldn't even be at this school." Alec rolled his eyes at Lei-Fei as he knew that her personality would be similar to Quinn's.

"Alec, that's enough." Jay hissed as he glared towards Alec. "You know, you should just lighten up. Ben decided to bring us here and you should be lucky that people like us are here. They will change eventually. So I would just keep that mouth shut." He casually grabbed Lei-Fei's hand and dragged her away from Alec and Serena.

Alec sighed and rubbed his aching temples. "Can't believe that just happened..." He mumbled in embarrassment.

"This school is stupid you know. You eventually learn a lesson the longer you stay at this school." Jay said as he looked over at Lei-Fei who was getting dragged from behind.

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:05 am

"See what I mean? We're not children," Lena said, shrugging. She then grinned. "Wanna see a card trick?" she asked.

"I, um, n-noticed you weren't in class," Carlos stuttered out. "Um, so, want a tour? Or, um, just hang, chill, er...do something you want?"

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  EchoHawk on Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:08 am

Lei-Fei sighed. "Thanks, but I didn't need saved, Jay. I'm not like those princesses who always need saved."

EchoHawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top