Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!}

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!}

Post  khlover22 on Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:41 am

"Sure!" Kate sighed in relief as she knew that Zoom saved her from Simon. She got up and walked with Zoom as they both went to go get refills. "Thanks for out there, I seriously want to punch that guy in the face." She smiled at Zoom as soon as they reached the counter.

"I'm sorry, I know I can be much of a player but, you guys have very pretty girlfriends here." Simon grinned.

"I wouldn't be messing with them Simon." Stanford muttered as he glared towards the older.

"Chill..." Simon chuckled, "It not my fault I can hit on these girls more than you."

"LISTEN HERE BUD!" Spinner suddenly blurted out on accident as Sherman notice and try to hold him back right away. "You flirt with my sister and I will pound you!"

"What's a small feisty person going to do about it?" Simon scoffed, "I mean I really like that one blonde chick. She sure is something as well."

"I don't think I approve of that." Vert said as he folded his arms towards Simon. "If you want to go at my sister, you have to impress her...and it's not by your looks."

"I agree!" Spinner shouted in agreement while Sherman was still holding back.

"Well...sounds like a challenge." Simon grinned.

"Vert...what are you doing?!" Stanford muttered towards Vert as he was crazy on what he was doing.

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:29 am

"Vert. Stop. Now," Max said, giving Vert a look. Why would he tempt him even a little!?

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:56 am

"So...what would the challenge be good sir?" Simon smirked at Vert.

"A race. If you beat me, then I'll let you date her." Vert said. "Only for today, though."

"Bro, what the heck?" Kate glared at her brother as she folded her arms at him. "This is not right!"

"I agree!" Stanford said, "You can't treat your sister like that."

"Challenge accepted!" Simon agreed right away, "It's fine Stanford...this guy is just being a coward on seeing my mad racing skills."

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:17 am

Max groaned, head hitting the table. Why didn't boys freaking listen!?

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:41 pm

"I couldn't agree more with you." Kate sighed as she followed the 2 boys as they were gonna head outside and do their race now.

Vert hopped in his saber while as for Simon in his vehicle. Kate stood beside Vert's vehicle as the roof of his car was still open. "Bro, are you sure about this?" Kate asked as she bit her lip. She really didn't want this Simon guy to win, not to mention that she's the victim on going on a date with that jerk.

"I'll be fine." Vert said, "Besides he doesn't know this place very well compared to me."

"I guess..." Kate said in an unsure tone.

"I still think this is a stupid idea." Stanford glared towards his brother. "How can you accept a stupid challenge like this."

"My dear brother, you would have done the same as well if it was a girl you like." Simon grinned as he put his shades up. "If her brother is willing to challenge me in something, I'm willing to do it since I always beat you after all."

"Show off much?" Agura rolled her eyes at Simon's word. "You really do not know what Vert is like."

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:34 am

"Beat his arse, Vert!" Max cheered. "I'm not cheering for you, that's for sure," she told Simon.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:29 pm

"Maxine! You were supposed to be supporting your older brother here!" Simon gasped as he was disappointed at his little sister.

"She can cheer who she wants to cheer for." Stanford glared towards Simon.

Vert looked over noticing Max cheering for him. He gave a grin at her and a wink trying to make her blush. Kate looked back at where Simon was and notice Simon winking at her making her want to throw up if she ever goes on a date with him. She rolled her eyes and folded her arms with a sigh. "Sis, don't let him get to you. You can trust me, besides you saw how I drive." Vert smirked.

"Yeah, yeah." Kate nodded, "You better win this cause I'm going to kill you after this 'date' ever happens." She casually walked away and stood beside the group as both Vert and Simon started up their engines.

Sherman was standing in the middle as he was getting ready the drivers, as soon as he said the word go both of them speed off into the desert. Vert was casually driving behind as Simon already took the lead. "Ha! I knew you wouldn't be this much good of a drive as what they all say!" Simon shouted as he continued on speeding up.

Vert muttered under his breath as he tried to catch up. As he was head to head with Simon, Vert looked over to the side and notice something was heading their way...a storm shock. "Storm shock near by in 2 minutes." Sage said in Vert's communicator along with the other team who was left behind.

Kate looked down on her watch and gave a worried look, "What are we going to do? They're not back and we have to go get the battle key."

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:03 pm

Max ran to her car, getting her communicator up. "Vert! You'll have to finish this race another time! Stormshock comes first!" she said.

"Max is right," Zoom said, hopping onto his motorcycle.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  khlover22 on Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:56 am

"We kind of have a problem." Vert said, "The stormshock is right near us and your brother might get sucked in."

"Oh bloody hell!" Stanford sighed as he was already in the reverb.

"Bro, what do you want us to do?" Kate asked as she was worried.

"I'll try his best not to get into the stormshock, he can't find out what we are going to do." Vert said. "Which means, one of our teammates need to stay on Earth while the rest of us go into the battlezone and get the battlekey."

"Can it be anyone but me and Max." Stanford said as he didn't wanna deal with his brother.

"Don't forget about Kate." Agura pointed out.

"I'll do it." Tezz said. "You guys head to the battlezone, I'll deal with Mr. Annoying for you guys."

"Thanks Tezz." Kate sighed in relief.

khlover22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top