☠Heathens [A DC Villains RP]☠ (It has begun!)

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ☠Heathens [A DC Villains RP]☠ (It has begun!)

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:23 am

I can play Salem for Lia, Lily can play Jason for me, Sofia can play D'ick for Lily, and Lia or I can play Wally for Sof ^^ I don't id being two dudes

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:08 pm

Well sure! Whatever works with everyone ^^ As long as ya'll comfortable

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:36 am

((I'm good Smile Now, I am gonna start this puppy if it's the last thing I do!!))

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:20 am

Sun. White, puffy clouds in a bright blue sky overheard. The cool air was slightly swaying through the parks and corners of Gotham on this rare, perfect day. With it's usually gloomy weather, today was a perfect day for the citizens of Gotham to finally catch some sun and enjoy their usually miserable lives out in the town. Actually, the people were, since there was the annual Gotham Founding Festival going on downtown in the only green patch of grass anywhere in the citizen.

Most of the kids were dragging their parents, friends, relatives, Church Groups, etc., through the admission gates. Laughter filled the air, along with the balloons that the children had accidentally let go. A ferris wheel adorned the sky, standing a good 20 feet tall next to makeshift rollercoaster that went around in tons of circles. Copious game booths stood in a single line down the back of the festival, filled with water balloons, darts, water guns, and toys of every shape and color.

In the middle of the festival stood a stage that was being set up for whenever the mayor was going to talk about the history of their "fair town". Then there would be a lottery choosing to who would be "Mayor for a Day", which was always some snot nosed kid who would try to legalize "free ice cream every day". Around the stage had the food vendors selling corn dogs, cotton candy, the usual rotten your teeth stuff.

Circling the festival were other rides, mostly for the kiddies. Then there was this particular building that stood out to more than others. It had a clown face with it's mouth opening as the entrance. In blinking letters, it said, "Jumbo's Fun World!" Kids go in for a good laugh or two with cheesy trick mirrors, secret doors, illusions, and all the good stuff topped with two clowns in the entrance that would either freak the child out, or freak the parent out.

Speaking of clowns....

"Ooh! Ooh!" a high pitched girl squeak was heard. A girl with long, blonde hair in two braids stood there, pointing at the funhouse with her multicolored nails. Her fingers were covered in cheap plastic rings and bangles for bracelets, or some rubber ones with her favorite bands on them. The girl was wearing a long sleeve pink and white striped mid-riff top that showed her pink and blue heart belly button piercing. Her shorts were just a smidge too short, making the people covered with long sleeves and pants wonder if the girl was out of her mind for wearing something so revealing on a mildly cold day like that. Her outfit was completed with a pair of pink high heeled sketchers, also bewildering people, making them wonder how she hadn't tripped in the dirt in those yet.

"Salem!" Lucy Napier called to her boyfriend, beginning to bob in her spot, excited for the cheesy makeshift fun-house. "We have to go in there! It'll be fun!"

The one known as "Salem" walked over to his girlfriend. Now, to the normal public, they didn't seem like they would be together. She looked like the embodiment of bubblegum, whereas he was more of...black licorice.

Salem stood at 6 feet tall with long, jet black hair to his shoulders and his bangs covering his left eye. His outfit consisted of a black, leather jacket with dark green buckles, grey pants, a dark green shirt poking out underneath, and a red checkered scarf around his neck. He simply shook his head at his girlfriend's excited nature. "Really? Isn't this a little too cheesy?"

"That's what makes it fun!" Lucy giggled, bending and putting her hands together. "Please, please!? Pretty please with cherry and whip cream on top?" She gave him a pout, her blue eyes wide in hope that he'd fall for her typical "puppy dog" look.

Salem stared down at her with a stoic face before he sighed, closing his eyes. "Fine, fine, just stop with the look..."

Knowing she won, Lucy gave out an excited squeal and she grabbed his arm, running into the fun-house.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily07 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:48 pm

May didn't like sunny days. She didn't like the sun at all.
It messed up with her pale skin, and it was way harder to hide after stealing something when people could see you clearly running away.
So, as one could have guessed, she wasn't enjoying the "nice day" in Gotham.

Still, she decided to go to the Gotham Founding Festival. Not because she liked festivals... or children running around, being annoying... or the attractions.
Oh, no. She just loved how easy it was to pickpocket people in big events like those. Everybody was always so busy, running around, queuing, trying not to lose sight of their kids... It was just fun how much chaos was all around. And chaos meant distraction. And distraction meant easy target.

May chuckled at this idea as she walked around, looking at the game booths, and all the food around, pretending to be just another citizen. As the smell of junk food filled the air, she smiled as she thought about what she was going to buy with the stolen money. Probably everything she could.

Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:27 pm

Of course, Caroline wasn't the typical girl to go to a carnival in Gotham, and well. She wasn't. She was working, of course. At Taos STAR Labs. It wasn't a reagular work day since it was the weekend, but everyday was a workday for her. Doing new experiments and all. But it was mostly for her own gain. However, today she had decided to have lunch with her grandfather, Dr. Stange. And that was what caused her to step outside to the buss station since he lived in Gotham.

She was a little reluctant, but her grandfather was wise, and she had learned much from him. Besides how caught up she might be in her research she needed to eat. Also, they had STAR labs at Gotham. Which meant she could work there too, if she pleased.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:01 am

Lucy was having a blast in the fun-house. She pretended to act "scared" of the sudden faces popping up in the mirrors and clung onto Salem's jacket. "Oh, I'm so scared, Salem! Hold me!" she teased.

Salem sighed and got an arm around her. "As if that scares you."

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:15 pm

"Caroline! It's so good to see you," Dr, Strange walked up and hugged his granddaughter.

"Uh, yeah. It's been a while, grandfather," Caroline got a little stiff before she hugged him back.

"You two grow so fast," Hugo pulled back and shook his head with a smile.

"It's been 2 months, not 20 years, grandfather," Caroline told him, rolling her eyes a little.

"Oh I know. Silly me. Come here, let us get something to eat. You hungry I hope?" Hugo asked.

"Sure," Caroline smiled a little.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily07 on Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:29 pm

As May walked around, seemingly distracted, she bumped into a man who was trying to get his little daughter to stay by his side.

"Oh,I'm sorry" he quickly apologized to the teenager. He gave her an apologetic smile, glanced at his daughter as he called her, and turned again to May

"No,no, it was my fault" May replied, acting ashamed. "I'm sorry"

And with that, she just kept walking, leaving the man to deal with his annoying kid.

Once she was far enough she chucked, as she looked at her hand, in which she had a brown wallet. It wasn't really that filled, but she smirked when she saw some dollar bills sticking out of it, which was always a good sign.
Taking out the money, she dropped the wallet on the ground. She didn't care about the credit cards or the wallet itself, and keeping that could give her some trouble if anyone caught her with it.

Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top