☠Heathens [A DC Villains RP]☠ (It has begun!)

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ☠Heathens [A DC Villains RP]☠ (It has begun!)

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:46 am

After making fun of the funhouse, Lucy left, humming and sucking on a lollipop she had maybe taken from a distracted child inside. "So, what should we do next?" she smiled at Salem before her eye caught a certain black sheep amidst the area of chattering children and townsfolk. May.

She kinda new May from where she had encountered her late nights when she was out causing trouble with Salem, but never really got to know the thief. Lucy felt a little more "mature" and more "experienced". She did more killing than just stealing, but she concluded May was a nice kid, which made her walk over and tap her shoulder three times. "How much money you pick-pocket so far?" she asked her in high accent, smiling innocently.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily07 on Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:16 pm

May's first instinct when she felt the tapping on her shoulder was to quickly hide the money in her pocket.
She turned when she heard Lucy's voice, and when she saw her, her calm expression shifted into one of surprise.
"Oh, look, it's the little psycho" she couldn't help to say when she recognized the brat.
She had seen her in action, and she had to admit, she didn't like what she did. Not one bit. Heck, sometimes she was even a bit scary.
Maybe May was a thief, but at least she wasn't completely insane.

"I think my activities are none of your business" she added with a cocky smirk, looking down at her. But in all honestly, she just didn't want to talk about her "activities" in the middle of a public place full of people. If anyone eavesdropped, she could get into trouble rather easily.

Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:12 pm

"Aw, look at her, being all secret-secret," Lucy giggled and leaned on Salem when he walked over. "You remember Salem, right? Salem, this is Mary. She's like a... mini-Catwoman, just like her mommy. Pick-Pocketing for fun. You could do a lot more with your talents, kid."

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:33 pm

Caroline, was sitting at a cafe, not far from the carnival actually, was talking to her Grandfather, who as always, had a lot of stories to tell. But she actually enjoyed talking to him, at least about science and stuff. He had a lot of experience in her are as well, which could be really usefull at work. Also, he was one of the persons she openly could talk about her job with, which wasn't very usual.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily07 on Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:49 pm

May looked quickly at the sides, trying to see if anyone was listening. This girl sure had a big mouth.
"Don't call me kid, kid" she replied. After all, she was clearly older than her.
"And i'd appreciate it if you tried to keep secrets as.... well, secrets" she added with a small smirk, crossing her arms. She didn't like people talking about her other identity just like that... and so loudly.

Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:35 am

"Whoops!" Lucy giggled, getting her hands behind her back. "I'm sorry! I'm just having a bit of a...sugar rush from all this cotton candy." She held it out after snatching it from some kid that went by behind her. "Want some?"

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily07 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:02 am

May rolled her eyes, but couldn't help to be amused by her attitude.
"No, thanks" she declined, with a small grin. "Wouldn't want to get a 'sugar rush' like you" she teased a little.

Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:33 pm

(haha, lucy and May are so not BFF's xD)

"So," Hugo clapped his hands togetehr and leaned forward. "How's it going with they experiments?" He asked.

"It's a progress. Slow but, getting there. We've managed to gain the subjects some powers, it's just a matter of the control. We always need to take saftey precausions," Caroline said.

"Of course, always," Hugo nodded, taking another sip from his tea.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:50 pm

((Oh yeah XD Totes not))

"Maybe that's exactly what you need," Lucy said, shrugging and tossed the cotton candy behind her, making it fall onto the ground. "Ooh! I know! I'd advise you to stay away from the dunk tank." She got her to turn and pointed. "The water can be a bit...infected," she said, giving a small, twisted grin through her innocent features. "If you get what I mean."

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top