Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Page 6 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Post  Shinefairy on Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:25 pm

(want your char (lily) to meet up with someone? Maybe Lily and Crimeson could. If we don't bring anyone else in. Cause my guess is D'ick comes in later?)

"Woah... easy," Maleficent helped him with the balance so he wouldn't fall back down. But that was all she said before she started demanding answers. "What the h.ell are you doing here?" She asked. Did he seriously stalk her? If he did he had an issue... Why the heck would he come from a river, unconsious... on this precise island?... Heck. He was even supose to be retire or somewhat.

"Me? I didn't exactly expect to see you here either," Beast Boy admitted, rubbing the back of his neck. "Arn't you supose to be-" He started aksed, wondering why she wans't in Arkham or Iron heights.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily07 on Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:02 pm

((hmm, i think meeting with Crimson is a good idea, if Nia is fine with that >w<))

Shadow was about to fall asleep as she sobbed, but a loud thud and trembling of the ground woke her up. She looked up and whipped her face, trying to see where did the sound come from. Alright, maybe she didn't want to get eaten. If there was any chance, which she wasn't sure there was in the first place, of getting out of there, she wanted to be alive to take it.
Who knew how her mom would feel if she found out she died getting eaten by a dinosaur... it would be hard to get over it.
She stood up, her legs shaking. She was still so tired.
Waiting, Alex decided not to move yet. If the dinosaur hadn't seen her yet, wherever it was, then it would be better if she didn't make a sound.

Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:15 pm

((Great with me!! Very Happy Very Happy ))

Crimson had just climbed down a tree, going to gather some water and maybe some fruit, when she spotted Shadow there, her eyes alert and tired. When she realized it wasn't a dinosaur and was her teammate, she let out a relieved breath. "Shadow!" She walked over, giving her a hug, glad to be able to see one of her friend okay. "Thank God. I thought I'd never find anyone," she said, smiling.

"Actually..." Kid Flash thought about it. Why were they there again? Oh yeah. "For you," he said, looking at her, the sun still really bright and making it hard to see. Hopefully he didn't just have a heat stroke with the fall... "Why the hell are you here?" he asked.

"In some loony bin? Well, I got out on good behavior," Terra giggled, smiling. "I guess I discharged myself out."

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:57 pm

Maleficent stood back up, puttning her hands to her hips. So he was looking for her? "Mission called. Can't say there's really much here. Been trying to get a signal so I can leave since noon," She explained. "How did you know I was here? Thought you quit... Like half a year ago?" She remarked.

Good behavior? Yeah, right... Discharged more like it. "Uh. Great... So what are you doing here?" Beast Boy arched an eyebrow. He didn't really wanna get on her bad side... Wait. Was her powers out too? Had to be, right

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily07 on Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:41 am

Shadow didn't react at first, and just stood still, surprised by this.
But after realizing what was going on, she hugged Crimson back, tightly, and let out a relieved sob.
"Crimson! I... I thought the same" she muttered before finally pulling back. She knew she would've started crying again if her eyes weren't sore and dry already.

Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:23 pm

"I...do part time whenever I'm free," Kid Flash muttered, his head still hurting. He saw the accusing looks she gave him and he rolled his eyes. "Oh, don't give me that! What the hell were you doing here anyway!? There is obviously nothing here! Except dinosaurs!"

"I followed Maleficent here. Was going to mess her little mission up, but no powers," Terra said, looking at her hands. "Then I got taken by a pterodactyl, but I broke its leg and it dropped me God knows where," she talked as if it wasn't a big deal with seeing extinct dinosaurs.

Crimson smiled. "Were you crying?" she asked, losing her smile and getting a concerned frown.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:43 pm

Maleficent almost laughed and let her hands drop, like she must have been mistaken what he said, or that he was serious. "Excuse me, what?" She just looked at him, really not getting the joke or whatever.

"H-hang on a second... You're telling me you knew there were dinosaurs on this island!?" beast Boy asked, since she talked like that was the reason why she caem or something... well, other than Maleficent of course.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:14 pm

Kid Flash rose an eyebrow. "Are you serious? You haven't seen one single dinosaur here?"

"Oh, no, I didn't," Terra said, shrugging. "I just learn to...rock and roll with it?" She grinned at her dumb joke, laughing. "Get it!?"

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily07 on Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:41 pm

Shadow got a slight blush on her face, and looked down. She quickly whipped her face again, but she could imagine that didn't change how awful she looked.
"I... M-Maybe" she replied in a mutter. She suddenly felt so embarrassed, hating to admit to someone younger that she had broken down like that... What kind of hero was she?
"It doesn't matter" she quickly added, looking up again. "So, um... you haven't found the others, either... any ideas of where they could be?"

Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top