Fonts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fonts

Post  juleic1123 on Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:49 pm

Do you know how is this fonts called? ehem_1

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Re: Fonts

Post  eliment on Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:34 pm

it reminds me of new roman times

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

eliment

Back to top Go down

Post  juleic1123 on Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:11 pm

@eliment wrote:it reminds me of new roman times
Oh but it's not. Shocked Not even close eli. Laughing But thanks. Smile Very Happy

juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate_10 on Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:15 pm

someone tell him those exactly;

google ''how to find the font name on a picture''. Click on the first website, all you'll have to do will be upload the image (whose letters u're lookin to be detected ofc), highlight the suggested letter boxes n search.Basically follow the instructions. i tried n for the first image it suggested 5 potential font matches. Too long to write all the names here,wasn't a big deal but i thought it'd be better if u see, n chek em all out with ur own eyes to find the best possible, most similar ones so i'm not linkin my finds here. Even if u don't find the exact thing the machine will help u find the best closest versions possible.

Kate_10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum