Hello! I know I already posted this but...

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hello! I know I already posted this but...

Post  Kate_10 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:36 pm

juleic1123 wrote:And this is kate, she's dangerous. Be #TEAM_JULEIC!
Laughing Laughing Cool

bad luck u met juleic beofre me mrgreen he's evil, but no worries dear, the doors of Team Kate r always open big huug hehehe Twisted Evil i meant hehe Very Happy :floraWinx:

PS: hope we're not scaring u xP xD

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kate_10

Back to top Go down

Post  bloomfloralover123 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:49 pm

No your fine. It kinda entertaining to watch. Hahaha. I don't scare easily to be honest.
Nice to meet both of you even though I already met juleic before. It is nice to meet new friends here. Smile  SO excited! 

bloomfloralover123

Back to top Go down

Post  juleic1123 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:58 pm

Just search. We have a lot of this on every corner of this forum. Laughing Laughing We just can't stop teasing eachother. mrgreen

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  bloomfloralover123 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:03 pm

Yeah I can tell and that is totally fine. I will be back here watching and laughing my head off the entire time. Haha. It is very funny.

bloomfloralover123

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate_10 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:22 pm

okay i know u met him, but it passed everything is fine now dearest, u have me!!  mrgreen  mrgreen  a new member to the team Kate  inlove<3  OMG! i'm excited tooooo affraid   i already feel like u'll be the star of the forum  Laughing  Laughing  no kidding, one thing i want from u is that plzzz plz be urself, dont hold back,relax aroun here,  i love all kinds of ppl ^^   *weirdos r my fav*  xP

Kate_10

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate_10 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:24 pm

juleic1123 wrote:Just search. We have a lot of this on every corner of this forum. Laughing Laughing We just can't stop teasing eachother. mrgreen

true that! mrgreen Laughing Laughing Laughing

Kate_10

Back to top Go down

Post  bloomfloralover123 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:28 pm

Hahahaha Thanks and I will. I don't like to be something I am not. That is practically lying and lying gets you no where. If someone don't except you for who you are then tell them to get lost because they are missing out on someone great and wonderful. That is what I think it means.

bloomfloralover123

Back to top Go down

Post  Kate_10 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:30 pm

bloomfloralover123 wrote:Hahahaha Thanks and I will. I don't like to be something I am not. That is practically lying and lying gets you no where. If someone don't except you for who you are then tell them to get lost because they are missing out on someone great and wonderful. That is what I think it means.

yes yes a billion yes. You're absolutely right in ur thinkin' (:

Kate_10

Back to top Go down

Post  bloomfloralover123 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:34 pm

Thank you so much. I hope we can become great friends!

bloomfloralover123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top