Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:20 pm

Wally was reading the history of the Royal Family, since that was apart of the training. He was glad he could still fast read, thanks to his parents and his high intellect he had, so he was almost done with it.

"Klarion?" Carter asked, running up and stopping Artemis who was walking the other way and put him on speaker. "Whats going on?"

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:32 pm

Sky knocked entered threw the door to the library, where she knew he was studying, and smiled when she saw him caughed up in books. Now that was rare. "Anything interesting?" She asked, walking up to the table.

"Well, he wouldn't give me the details. He said mission briefing at the cave soon as we get there. Something about... resurection?" D'ick said.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:36 am

Wally looked up with a small, tired smile when she walked over. "Eh... Nothing really..." He sat the book down and yawned, leaning back and stretching his arms.

"Resurrection?" Carter looked at Artemis. That word was never good.

"We're on our way," Artemis told him.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:10 pm

"Yeah? I don't think I've ever seen you caught up in a book like that?" Sky teased as she walked over, stopping behind the chair he was sitting on and she gently massaged his neck, feeling he was a little stiff.

"Good," D'ick hung up before he went to get changed into his Nightwing uniform he hadn't worn in a while.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:53 pm

Wally made a low groan, really needing a massage. "Ugh, yeah... Its easy to read through with my powers," he admitted.

Carter and Artemis then took the shortest Zeta'd Tube to the Cave. Once they both arrived, they went to suit up. Carter had grabbed her suit she hadn't worn in a while and she suited up, adding a mask.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:29 pm

"Well, you always have that smile when you cheat," Sky teased, giggling as she bent down to kiss his cheek, holding an arm around her. "I still think you need a break though."

Later, at the cave, the team met up for mission briefing by Aqualad, who'd alredy gotten the intell from Batman.

"Klarion, the witch boy showed his face recently. Accoarding to the Leauge we know he's trying out a powerful spell to resurect previous loards of chaos. Our mission is to stop him," Aqualad said.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:35 am

Wally smiled, rubbing her arm. "Alright, I'll take a break. I wanna talk about the ball," he said, leaning over a little to grab some papers. "I looked at the list and saw that Queen Perdita is invited as well."

'Great.... More magic, just what I needed. I came back to get away from supernatural bullsh.it,' Carter thought, rolling her eyes.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:14 pm

Sky leaned over his shoulder to look at the list. "Yeah, that's right," She smiled. "That's the girl you knew, from that mission, right?" Recalling he mentioned something like that a long time ago.

"Klarion can only be stopped with magic, that's why Zatanna is one of our strongest resources. You prepered a spell, correct?" Aqualad tured to the magician.

"Yes. It's a very powerful spell. I know my dad used to use it. It'll work if I can manage to chanel enough power. But I need a diversion," Zatanna said.

"That's where we come in," Nightwing said, getting it.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:00 pm

"Yeah. Best birthday present ever that year," Wally smiled. "She'd be in her late teens now, if I'm doing my math right. It'd be good to see her, even though she doesn't know who I am."

"I can do a diversion," Superboy grinned a little, punching his hand.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top