Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Page 6 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Post  Shinefairy on Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:11 pm

"Who knows? Maybe she'll tell?" Sky teased, smiling as she stroke his hair from his forehead.

"It'll have to be a big one," Zatanna said. "He'll be looking for me."

"Don't worry Zee. We'll make sure he doesn't disturb you," Artemis said, gripping her bow. She really didn't like Klarion, or his cat.

"Well just keep the situation turbing," Nightwing added in, grinning. Okay. Maybe he was peckish for a little action.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:36 pm

"Eh, don't know if that would be good or bad," Wally chuckled, looking up.

"Pft. You and your words," Carter teased her boyfriend. "Alright!" She hit her fist to her hand. "Who's ready to kick a.ss?"

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:04 pm

Sky chuckled. "Well, I think meeting her would be nice for your part anyway," She said, and maybe it would be too. For him to see a familiar face among all the other random royals and all they'd have to greet. She was slightly used to it by now, but this was gonna be a whole new world for him.

Aqualad nodded to his team. "We all are. To the Bio-Ship, we're leaving to end this," He said.

Miss Martian nodded and flew ahead to the bio-ship. Zatanna followed and memorized her spells in her head that actually could have an affect against the witch boy.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:30 pm

"Possibly," Wally smiled at her. "You're going to have to help me out. I don't want to say the wrong thing."

Carter followed, placing her mask on her face. Truthfully, she was pumped to finally be back into action without the whole weird "supernatural" thing. Well, Klarion did deal in magic, but it wasn't something like werewolves and vampires and whatnot.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:02 pm

"Of course. I'll be by your side the whole time," Sky said, giving him a reasuring smile as she squeezed his shoulders.

Nightwing glanced at Carter. he could tell she was excited. He wasn't. Well, he was. But he wasn't sure how well he'd be able to handle the vampire thing. He hadn't been on a mission since he changed and it made him nervous. Even more so by that fact that someone could get hurt... and then there'd be blood...

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:12 am

"Thank you," Wally said, smiling. He looked at the ring on his own hand that she had proposed with and smiled. "I can't wait, you know? To call you my wife."

Carter saw him looking and smiled before seeing his worried face. She frowned and walked over, gripping his arm. "You okay?"

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:11 am

Sky smiled when he said that and she placed her hand over his, intertwining her fingers with his from above. "I can't wait either," She said.

Nightwing got a bit startled when she gripped his arm but he snapped out of his thoughts. He looked at her. "Huh?... Y-yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Guess,... my head's not in the game yet..."

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:10 pm

Wally smiled and he got her to lea down, kissing her lips before he got up. "So, I need a lunch break," he smirked.

Carter frowned, having a feeling she knew what he was stressing about. "It'll be okay," she whispered.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:24 pm

Sky giggled and stood back when he got up. "You deserved it," She said, smiling. It was good for him to take a break. He had to have a lot on his mind.

"I hope so," Nightwing wisperered, looking down. He tried not to stress about it.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top