*Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Post  Shinefairy on Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:25 am

Steph smiled a little. "Yeah... I guess," She gave him a look. "You know, for a heartless machine you know the right thing to say." Her voice softened. "They didn't take everything from you." Even if it took him to say it, she could tell he still had something in him.

"Anything?" D'ick asked her as he was chillin on the park bench.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:00 pm

"I guess that should be somewhat good. Thank you," Wally said, mustering up the best he could manage of a smile.

"Nah. It looks like-" Storm then quickly got up, peering her eyes at the window. The sun was shining inside of the room and she could make out two shadows. Someone was in the room with Steph. No one had entered her building, or what she could remember over the past 10 minutes. "Someone is in there with her."

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:53 pm

Steph could tell he tried to manage a smile, it looked a little stiff. "I missed that smile," She tried, since it was still something from his usual dull expression.

D'ick sat up a little and lowered his ice cream. "Who is it?" He asked.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:48 pm

"I used to smile a lot, I take it?" Wally guessed. "What else was...I like?"

"I don't know, I can't see," Storm said, since she could only see Steph at the moment.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:18 pm

Steph smiled. "Come, I'll show you," Steph said, stepping aside and grabbing his hand, leading him with her.

"Can't you get a closer look?" D'ick asked, I didn't see anyone entering her building.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:22 pm

Wally just nodded, having a comforting feeling when she grabbed his hand.

When the two left, Storm could not clearly see who was in the room with her. Her eyes went wide and she stood up, getting her wings out. "D'ick, he's in there!"

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:57 pm

Steph smiled and walked over to one of the bureaus she had and pulled out the top drawer where she'd put away all of their memories. Pictures, presents, clothes...

D'ick stood up, almost dropping his ice cream. He was suprised that he was suprised, of course he'd be there all of a sudden. "Get in there! I'm on my way!"

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:34 pm

Wally looked at the drawer, seeing everything in there. So many pictures of him smiling, and yet, he hardly remembered a thing.

"Got it!" Storm then jumped off, flying to the building and landed on the roof before busting into the door, going down the stairs to Steph's apartment floor.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:38 pm

"These are from our first Christmas together," Steph said, picking up some older photos. They looked so young, and Wally was stuffing his face with saffron buns in some pictures. She handed the photographs to him. She like to order actual photographies instead of having everything just on her laptop.

D'ick dropped his ice cream and ran back to the apartment house, getting in when somone walked out and he took the elevator up just cause it would take him longer to take the actual stairs.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top