Young Justice, Beyond.

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Young Justice, Beyond.

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:58 am

"Thanks, man. Here." Wally got out some money and gave him a tip.

"Always appreciate. Have fun." The bellhop smiled, happy he got a nice tip and left them alone.

Wally roles the bags into the closet. "Alright, so, we can go and get something eat first before heading out to the slopes," he told Mei.

Carter smiled and she unlocked the door before walking in, excited when she saw the inside. Two floors with a wooden rating, tall ceilings, and state of the art TV and flawless living room furniture, along with a gleaming kitchen and bar in the back.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:41 pm

"Sure, I'm a little hungry from the bus ride," Mei admitted, smiling.

"Hm, not too bad," D'ick smiled after stepping in. They were gonna have a nice vacca here.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:57 am

"Alright. They have their own buffet downstairs," Wally said, grabbing his wallet. He went over and grabbed her hand, smiling. "Vacation begins now." He pecked her lips.

"Its awesome!" Carter exclaimed, her voice echoing just a bit. She then went to check out the house.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:57 pm

Mei smiled and then followed him downstairs where they would grab some food.

D'ick shook his head with a chuckled before he went back out to the car to get their bags inside.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:54 pm

Wally then led her downstairs to where the buffet and café was. He held the door open for Mei when they got to the bottom floor, looking around while he did.

"Dude! There's even a hot tub!" Carter told D'ick after running back out to help him.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:04 pm

"So many people... so much food," Mei commented, not really used to big fancy buffets like this.

D'ick arched an eyebrow before he tossed a bag at her. "Yeah? Then we better accept the oportunity," He teased, not thinking it was that a big deal.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:47 am

"It's Heaven," Wally dreamily said, eyeing the food. He grabbed her hand. "It'll be alright. Stay close to me. Lets go grab a plate or two, or three, or four. Depends on how much I can carry."

Carter caught the bag, seeing his look. "I'm not used to hot tubs and luxury stays like you are, remember?"

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:35 pm

Mei giggled and followed him, looking over at all of the food they passed on the buffet. There were fruit, cocktails, bread, different dishes and desserts. Everything really.

D'ick chuckled. "yeah, I know, I know," He got two bags and walked inside.

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:55 pm

Wally grabbed one of the bigger plates, beginning to put a decent sized amount of everything he thought he'd like, which was about everything. It was all you can eat anyway. "Dig in, Mei," he told her, giving her a plate to get what she thought she'd like.

Carter walked inside with him and followed him upstairs to the bedroom they'd be staying in, which had a California King Size bed, so very big and roomy. "Wow," she smiled, seeing they even had a balcony on the outside.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top