View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ❤Young Justice: Return❤

Post  Shinefairy on Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:00 pm

(Yep! Let's do this!)

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:00 am

((Who wants to start? I need to warn y'all, I will be working the next three days in a row, mostly from 5:00-10:00 or so my time, so I won't be able to RP. Y'all can go ahead and start since my girl won't be introduced until after the mission and whatnot. I will try my very best to reply, but I have so much on me with the holidays, my job, and testing at the end of the semester Sad Crying or Very sad crazy a lot ehem_1 confused confused confused confused ))

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:25 pm

(Aw, that's okay Alls. I hope you get your things done so that you can relax afterwards ^^ I don't mind who's starting, I can start later if not Lily wants to ^^)

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily07 on Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:19 am

((i'm sorry! i cant really start XoX so busy! i couldn't even come here all day >o<
i could start but in... like... a few days XD 
so i dont mind if you wanna start, Shine :33 even if it's later, i bet it would be sooner than what i can do haha))

Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:11 am

((I could maybe start? I know all of us have been really busy. I have a little lee-time tomorrow before work and then I'm of Thursday and working Friday))

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily07 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:03 pm

((It would be cool if you could start >w< 
If not, i think maybe tonight i could start? i could make some time :3 ))

Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:29 pm

((I'll do it while I have some time ^^ We gonna start with like episode 1? Everyone meeting at the Hall of Justice?))

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily07 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:32 pm

((i think that's a great way to start >w<))

Lily07

Back to top Go down

Post  IceMakeMage19 on Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:43 pm

|GOTHAM CITY
|July 4th, 12:00 EDT

July 4th, 2010, the residents of Gotham were in the park for some family time, with laughter, games, and a good old barbecue for everyone to enjoy. Everyone was calm, like another fun Independence Day, until a certain chill came through the warm park.

Mr. Freeze began to freeze every citizen in the park he could get his hands on. Snow began to fall as he iced over a pile of rocks before ascending them. "Enjoying family time?" he rasped out before he iced a small family of three. "My family has other plans." He slid down on a slide of ice, ready to attack another panicked crowd when a bat-a-rang hit his arm off course. "Batman. I was wondering when-" He turned, ready to go into combat with the Caped Crusader, but did not see him there. Instead, he heard a mischievous girl voice echo around him. He looked up in time for boots to jump off him and side twirl behind him before unleashing two exploding discs at his helmet, cracking it. His opponent....

"Oh... Girl Wonder. I was wondering if the Bat told you to drag me off to prison. Frankly, I'm underwhelmed," Freeze said as he got up.

"Great, but I'm kinda in a hurry here," Batgirl said.

"Kids. Always in such a rush," Freeze remarked with a grim smirk.

"Not talking to you," Batgirl dragged out, eyes narrowed, waiting for Batman to make his move.

Freeze turned just in time for Batman to jump up and send a harsh punch to his helmet.

---------------------------------------------------

|STAR CITY
|
July 4th, 9:01 PDT

In Star City, along the bridge that connected the islands to the Main Land, Icicle Jr. was wreaking havoc and ruining the commute for every coming and going that holiday. He laughed after he jumped down and caused a ca to flip over before it wrecked into two other cars. He rejoiced before an arrow shot into his shoulder exploded, along with the other arrows that were shot into the spikes of ice he created.

When he looked up at the main support beams, he saw Green Arrow and his sidekick, Speedy, loading their quivers for another round. "I was wondering what a guy had to do to get a little attention around here," he smirked before shooting spikes of ice at the heroes.

"Junior's down this for fun?" Wally West, aka, Speedy, asked as he and Green Arrow shot arrows at Junior. They then went and jumped off the beam as the ice covered it, but Speedy wasn't done there. "I'm telling you now, this little distraction better not interfere."

Junior shot more ice at them, and created an ice wall that blocked off their arrows, creating a hole big enough for Junior to unleash more madness. He shot some icicles straight at Speedy, but Speedy had other plans. He flipped forward to dodge the icicles while he loaded his quiver with another exploding arrow and shot it through the hole, knocking Junior's Ic* jaw to the ground, literally out cold.

Green Arrow chuckled as he propped his for on a piece of ice. "Kid had a glass jaw," he teased.

"Hilarious. Can we go? Today's the day," the impatient red head reminded him.

IceMakeMage19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top