But

View previous topic View next topic Go down

But

Post  believeixtecna91 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:11 am

Hi:

I'm trying to launch Winx Adventure from my work laptop and I'm getting a lock symbol, why Is this?  I'm taking the following steps to get to Winx Adventure:
1.  signing on by going to this site
2.  choosing "games" then "winx Adventure"
3.  Unable to click on it

Note that I'm using my WinxID (WinxID unavailable at this time since I cannot post even a "filler" WinxID as it's in the form of an email address) and password for this site and the login is going successful as I'm able to access other systems behind the firewall of this site.

believeixtecna91

Back to top Go down

Re: But

Post  juleic1123 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:38 pm

Winx Adventure and WinxID are not available yet. :floraWinx:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  believeixtecna91 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:17 pm

OK thanks for the update. Do we have an Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) for those feature

believeixtecna91

Back to top Go down

Post  juleic1123 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:08 pm

I can't really say... to be honest. Laughing
But when WA launches, an email is going to be send to everyone. Wink

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  believeixtecna91 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:40 pm

Please consider this support request closed and resolved from my side. I appreciate your fast response. I also appreciate you for coming up with this site.

believeixtecna91

Back to top Go down

Post  juleic1123 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:01 pm

Thank you so much!
But to be honest, the website is far from over, there are still lots of things to do. :floraWinx:

juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  believeixtecna91 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:10 am

Well keep up the good work Smile. This site is my dream come true as it almost an exact replica of the original forums. I've been hoping for this for years! Either this or for rainbow to bring back the original forums back

believeixtecna91

Back to top Go down

Post  juleic1123 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:31 pm

@believeixtecna91 wrote:Well keep up the good work Smile. This site is my dream come true as it almost an exact replica of the original forums. I've been hoping for this for years!  Either this or for rainbow to bring back the original forums back

and the "almost" is going to disappear soon, when the new forum system arrives. Smile
The only things missing after the new forum is translate the website, after that, the games are the only things we have to focus on. Very Happy

juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  believeixtecna91 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:43 pm

Thanks for this ray of hope!

If there's anything I can do (short of telling my colleagues about this site and having our I.T. Department change every employee' home page to this) please let me know. I need something to do :-). When I'm not working or trying to build my company's version of a Winx Site?

believeixtecna91

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum