Winx Avatar :-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Winx Avatar :-)

Post  BUNNYYYYY101 on Thu May 11, 2017 5:08 am

Hiii Im from the old forum and I see alot of ppl wif like rlly cool avatars from the old forums as well. Do you know how to retrieve the avatars back or anything? Thanks Smile

BUNNYYYYY101

Back to top Go down

Re: Winx Avatar :-)

Post  juleic1123 on Thu May 11, 2017 6:06 am

@BUNNYYYYY101 wrote:Hiii Im from the old forum and I see alot of ppl wif like rlly cool avatars from the old forums as well. Do you know how to retrieve the avatars back or anything? Thanks Smile

The system itself - The Web Avatar / MiniWinx are not available at the moment. It will come, but not right now. You can click on "My Account" and after that "Gallery". Smile

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  BUNNYYYYY101 on Thu May 11, 2017 6:44 am

@juleic1123 wrote:
@BUNNYYYYY101 wrote:Hiii Im from the old forum and I see alot of ppl wif like rlly cool avatars from the old forums as well. Do you know how to retrieve the avatars back or anything? Thanks Smile

The system itself - The Web Avatar / MiniWinx are not available at the moment. It will come, but not right now. You can click on "My Account" and after that "Gallery". Smile

oh ok, thanks alot!

BUNNYYYYY101

Back to top Go down

Post  juleic1123 on Fri May 12, 2017 9:13 am

No problem! Smile

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum