New forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New forum

Post  Shinefairy on Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:42 pm

Hello!

I wanted to ask about the new forums comming because not everything is clear to me. I read the post info btw.

And obviously we'll have to recreate our topics on the new forum. Therefore why we should copy and save our first pages and last posts in pur rpg's. However. My question is, once the new forum starts. Will this, current one still be open to read old replies? Not make new posts or anything but just to read old ones. Or are you going to erase our current forum and topics when we have entered the new forum?

Thanks for answers! / Shine

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Re: New forum

Post  juleic1123 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:14 pm

@Shinefairy wrote:Hello!

I wanted to ask about the new forums comming because not everything is clear to me. I read the post info btw.

And obviously we'll have to recreate our topics on the new forum. Therefore why we should copy and save our first pages and last posts in pur rpg's. However. My question is, once the new forum starts. Will this, current one still be open to read old replies? Not make new posts or anything but just to read old ones. Or are you going to erase our current forum and topics when we have entered the new forum?

Thanks for answers! / Shine

Of course this forum will remain open forever! Very Happy
It will be available through the link /forum as it is now. You won't be able to talk, but the forum will remain fully opened and can be seen by everyone.

Very Happy

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinefairy on Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:22 pm

That's great! Thank you very much for the quick answer! Very Happy

Shinefairy

Back to top Go down

Post  juleic1123 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:52 pm

@Shinefairy wrote:That's great! Thank you very much for the quick answer! Very Happy

If you have more questions regarding the forum, feel free to ask. Smile

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

juleic1123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum