Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin

Post  The Oswin on Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:24 am

( sure, I'll edit this post if you do not like any of the stuff I just wrote. Idk, it as from the story I was writing a while ago...which I never posted)

It was Sunday morning. A lazy one in which the brunette usually slept until midday. After the last two days, she deserved it. After Gezel found out her fishy secret at Kayla's party, she somehow had to come up with a reasonable story on how she got like this without revealing the mermaids from Mako. Thanks to Nixie, she was able to trick Gezel, making her believe that Mako was a portal to a twin island named Sarawak, where the magic truly lies. Which is of course a lie. A giant white lie. But it couldn't be helped, it was either lie to Gezel, or get feed to one of the sharks on Mako by Lyla personally. Isabella could not longer sleep through the sunlight shinning through her open windows. "Fine, I'm getting up!" She yelled at no one in particular. Sitting up in the mess of a bed, her phone began to go off.

The Oswin

Back to top Go down

Post  peaches8888 on Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:54 am

(That's a nice post Izzy,)
Gezel sat at the window in her room. She sighed as she turned to the pale pink clock in her room. It was midday. That meant Kayla would be arriving any second. Gezel honestly tried to get along with the girl for Nathan’s sake, but it was so hard not to use her powers on that witch. Kayla almost reminded her of… Gezel shook her head. It had been years since she last saw her. Gezel refused to let her mind stick to that subject as she lifted her hand. There was a slight green glow as a blood-red rose appeared in her hand. Gezel smiled at her work as she slowly placed the flower with the other dozen she had created earlier. “Isabella is going to love this,” She muttered as she slowly turned them to ocean blue. She knew Isabella was going to ask questions, but well Gezel turned to her usual answer. They came from a special flower person. Gezel sighed. She hated lying to her brunette friend, but her secret was to be kept a secret. Especially how she was a member of the council. Gezel moved her blonde fringe behind her left ear as she picked up her phone. She searched through her contacts before dialling the number that was labelled as Bella.

peaches8888

Back to top Go down

Post  The Oswin on Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:16 am

"Gezel! What a surprises Whats going on?" Isabella answered. It wasn't really, she was sort of expecting it. Quickly putting the phone on speaker, she went around her room and got changed into a red tank top and black shorts. Putting on her pair for clear lense glasses, she grabbed the phone and ran down the stairs. Gezel was probably going to come over as soon as they finished the phone call, it's always nice to live nextdoor to your best and only friend.

The Oswin

Back to top Go down

Post  peaches8888 on Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:47 pm

“The witch is coming! The witch is coming!” Gezel said as she walked downstairs. Nathan raised an eyebrow at her and shook his head. Gezel went into the kitchen and grabbed a vase before going back up to her room. She quickly used her magic and put the blue flowers in the vase, which was filled with water. “Also, I got you new flowers,” Gezel added walking back downstairs and out the door. Gezel pushed her fringe behind her ear again.

peaches8888

Back to top Go down

Post  The Oswin on Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:22 am

Greaat. Isabella thought, making her way to the front door to quickly grab the mail. With her phone in hand, she quickly ran out into the front yard and over to the mail box. Resting her phone on top of it, her excited squeals of glee could be heard on the phone once Isabella pulled out her package along with a couple of letters addressed to her parents. "I think I just got a new cosplay outfit!" The brunette answered. She was about to head back inside when she heard a car coming down the street. A dark blue convertible.
"Witch incoming!" she yelled into the phone, placing it into her pocket as she ran back inside, the door slamming behind her. Throwing the package and letters on the dinning room table, Isabella ran to the back patio door, bumping into the glass as she skidded to a halt. "Ouch." With one hand, she rubbed her sore head while she pulled the door across with her other, spotting Gezel outside, with a bunch of flowers. Sea blue. Exactly the same colour of the ocean.
Isabella always wanted to know more about this special florist of Gezel's. It is impossible to get blue roses like the ones Isabella regularly had handed to her. And they were not dyed. Isabella tested some she got a while ago with Nathan on the phone. Which made Isabella wonder. Maybe she would find about their strange origins today. Coming back to reality, she gestured Gezel to hurry inside.

The Oswin

Back to top Go down

Post  peaches8888 on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:52 am

"Nice," Gezel said as she headed towards her Isabella's. Gezel whipped her head behind her as she saw the dark blue convertible coming. Kayla. Great. Gezel silently swore as she quickly scrambled into Isabella's house. "I swear she just comes to annoy us," Gezel said before embracing her brunette friend into a hug. After pulling away, Gezel put the vase down on the kitchen bench before grabbing two cups and filling them with water."What's on the agenda today?" Gezel asked as she positioned the flower with her hand into a more appealing position and having a sip with her other hand.

peaches8888

Back to top Go down

Post  The Oswin on Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:14 pm

Isabella quickly wrapped herself around her friend quickly, before directing her inside. "I know! She continued to go behind Nathan's back and betray... yeah. She just gets under my skin, pushes my buttons if you know what I mean" the brunette said, answering Gezel's earlier question.
You know you had a really good friend when she knew every nook and crany of your own home. Isabella cautiously accepted the drink of water have it reasonably far away from her. When asked about what they could do today, Isabella immediately knew what to say. "What about you tell me about this flourist of yours first. There's nothing to hide now since we both now each other's secrets, right?" Isabella answered.
Twisting her hand slightly, the water inside the glass now floating up towards her in a small little bubble. Opening her mouth, the water soon floated inside and down her throat. "Yum." It was like she was proving a point. There was still many things that Isabella didn't know about Gezel, other than she was a fairy of course.

The Oswin

Back to top Go down

Post  peaches8888 on Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:00 am

(I'm so sorry, my brother used up our internet access for the month!)
"Florist?" Gezel asked, dazed at first but soon relized.
"That was me," Gezel said smiling. She picked up one of the older flowers and turned it from yellow to pink then to blue and smiled. She always enjoyed the rush of energy she got from using her powers. Gezel then smiled thinking of how the training had introduced her too..
"Do you think he will be there?" Gezel said out loud. Gezel then covered her mouth. Opps. Gezel then turned around trying to ignore the question look she new Isabella was going to give her. Gezel took a sip of her water.
(Are you going to play Kayla or are we gonna share?)

peaches8888

Back to top Go down

Post  The Oswin on Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:37 am

{ It's fine, it's fine. I've been very busy with assessments and all anyway, haven't had anytime to role play }

Isabella wouldn't help but smile gleefully as Gezel changed the colour of the rose. "Why didn't you ever sell the roses, why give them to me?" Isabella asked once her friend renewed the rose. The brunette took another bubble of water from the glass up to her mouth to drink while she listened to Gezel's next question. Her eyes now wide in alarm as she quickly checked around her, spinning herself on the chair to check if anyone else was around, before giving her friend a questionable look. "Who? Nathan? Well he better not be here...wait. If you two are twins, and you are a...," Isabella stopped talking as she made a flappy gesture, trying to imitate a flying object like a butterfly. Just in case anyone was listening to their conversation. ", is Nathan some sort of thing?"

{ I guess we should both share her. Would be fun so then we both have control on what happens in the role play }

The Oswin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top