Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fairies, Mermaids and Monsters 1X1 With The Oswin

Post  peaches8888 on Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:32 am

(Yeah it would be)
Gezel smiled.
"Of course Nathan is going to our birthday party tomorrow night. I meant someone else," Gezel said smiling sheepishly. Gezel gave a little laugh before turning back to her best friend. "You will never know who." Gezel smiled before making another Rose appear in her hand. She thought and then turned it a golden colour.

peaches8888

Back to top Go down

Post  The Oswin on Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:45 am

"Gezel, there are more than seven billion people on this planet, more than 25 million live in this country. You kinda have to be more specific" Isabella stated, causally spinning around on her seat, gaining more momentum as she pushed off onto other objects nearby. "Do you mean the thing that rhymes with witch? Or are you referring to your obvious crush on the boy who lives a block away from us?" The boy Isabella was referring to was of course Mark. Gezel and Mark always had this thing where they secretly check each other out while the other one was not looking. As much as Isabella found Mark to be annoying by hanging out with the jocks, she secretly shipped the two together. It was like they had history together. But that was not possible, right?

The Oswin

Back to top Go down

Post  peaches8888 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:39 am

"Is it that obvious?" Gezel quickly blurted out. She covered her mouth and groaned. "He doesn't like me in the same way. Kayla asked. That little ... he said that he doesn't like me. Kayla might be lying, but it would be weird going up to him and saying 'Hey, I think your cute. I think I love you. Do you feel the same?' UGH! Why does life have to complicating?" Gezel asked as she looked at Isabella. Sure she was into him, but it seemed as though he didn't return the feelings. Desperately looking for a subject change Gezel looked around. "Do you have a dress for tomorrow night?" Gezel asked quietly.

peaches8888

Back to top Go down

Post  The Oswin on Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:10 am

Isabella could help but smirk. She knew her best friend too well. "Kayla? Why did she ask for you? And more importantly, why would you believe her? She's probably stock piling on boys until she gets tired of your brother, and didn't want you in the way. The little whor-" Isabella quickly covered her mouth. Isabella had been trying to avoid saying inappropriate things in front of others, seeing that people took offence or often think it was sounds like an innuendo. "Life isn't that complicated when you don't fall in love. Not saying that you should give up on him. But on what I'm going to wear... I don't know, I guess something from my wardrobe...unless..."

The Oswin

Back to top Go down

Post  peaches8888 on Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:25 am

Gezel smiled. Her smile grew even more when she tried to finish the sentence. "we go SHOPPING!" Gezel shouted in glee. Gezel then pulled her green hair band off her wrist and swiftly pulled her hair into a high ponytail. Usually she loved shopping, but she was acting. She couldn't get the guy off her mind. She put on her best fake smile and pretended to be excited about going shopping.

Nathan sat on the couch when the door swung open and Kayla stood there. He gave her a smile before sending a text to his best-friend Mark saying that he had to go. Kayla was here. Nathan then looked back up at her.

"Hey, what's up?" Nathan asked his girlfriend.

peaches8888

Back to top Go down

Post  The Oswin on Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:28 am

(Ahhh i have writers  block! Plus I thought that Gezel and Nathan's party already happened? Or are we going to say that was something else?)

"Shopping? I don't know.. it will take hours to get into the city without a car or licence on a Sunday. But if you want to try" Isabella said, giving in to her friends request. The teen quickly brushed her hair with her fingers quickly.

Kayla returned her boyfriends smile as she went to join him on the couch. "I just wanted to see how my boyfriend was. What did you want to do today?" she asked, her voice velvet like as she went to peak him on the cheek.

The Oswin

Back to top Go down

Post  peaches8888 on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:02 am

(Wasn't it Kayla's?)
"I have my ways," Gezel said smiling. Gezel quickly made a makeshift portal that lead to a hidden alleyway near the mall. Okay seeing as she was a member of a council, she shouldn't do this unless it was an emergency. And it was an emergency. A fashion emergency. Gezel then quickly put her blonde hair into a high ponytail and glanced at Isabella."Don't worry, I won't get in trouble. And besides, it's an emergency." Gezel then went throught the portal and crinkled her nose at the smell. It was disgusting.

"Excited fort tonight?" Nathan asked her. He put an arm around her. Tonight, he was turning sixteen. It was exciting. He was glad that Kayla was going, but even more excited at Isabella was going. Okay he was dating Kayla, but that didn't mean he couldn't like Isabella right?

peaches8888

Back to top Go down

Post  The Oswin on Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:32 am

(I don't know now. Let's just say it was hers. Also, another question, do you watch Mako Mermaids?)

Isabella hopped off the stool as the portal appeared infront of them. "And here was me thinking that we were going to fly to Broadbeach" the brunette answered, ending her sentence with a tiny giggle. Isabella waited until Gezel stepped through the portal. The main reason being she didn't know exactly where they were going to be transported to.
As she was about to step through, the teen quickly remembered about her phone and money. Twisting her hand, the phone and purse that were resting ontop of the dinning room table levitated from their orignal spots before flying towards the brunette. Catching the phone but dropping the purse, Isabella quietly cursed as she went to pick it up, before walking through.
As soon as she stepped out, the distntic and disgusting smell of an unholy object wafted into her nose. "Okay someone did a ... did their business in this alleyway. Or we are standing near someone's sewage.. Actually, that would be a logical answer. Yay me for using my brain on a Sunday."

"Of course I am. I can't believe how many parties we have had these weekend. Yours tonight, mine on Friday, Ger- I mean, these parties have to be best of the whole year" Kayla said, snuggling up to Nathan.

The Oswin

Back to top Go down

Post  peaches8888 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:00 am

(I want to. Is it good?)
"Don't know, don't want to find out. Let's get out of here," Gezel said as she started heading towards the end of the alleyway. Gezel smiled. This is where the secret entrance to the magical world laid, and Gezel was the only one out of the pair who knew. She considered going into magical clothing stores, but thought better of it. Where to first? Kmart? Target?" The blonde asked once she reached the end of the alley. She turned and waited for her best friend.

Nathan smiled.
"Did you invited any unexpected people again, or just your friends?" Nathan asked her as he turned the television on. Lost Girl was playing and he quickly looked for something else.

peaches8888

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top